Hang out

Next day y/n pov
I woke up and got dressed and went downstairs mum is always asleep when I wake up I got cornflakes and pored some milk in it I ate it and decided to walk up to my room to get dressed when i saw a note on my be I read it out loud "meet me outside in 10 minutes B.C" it took me awhile to finger out who it was when I realised I got dressed and did my morning routine and grabbed my phone I wrote mum a note saying I'm going out and will be back later. I walked outside and played on my phone not realising that bill had snuck up beside me I was still looking at my phone until I felt something or someone jab me in the side I screamed and fell to the ground I looked up and saw bill "what the heck bill" he laughed "s-sorry what happened" I looked at me "I'm ticklish bro" he helped me up "what like this" he said while tickling me I started laughing hard and feel to the ground "s-stop b-b-bill" I managed to say bill stopped and helped me up "ha sorry couldn't help myself" i gave him a "really" look "whatever you'll pay anyway what did you want" he's eye widened since he was human now he has two eyes but one has an eye patch over it so you can only see one "oh right I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today" he said scratching the back of he's head "sure why not" I said he's eye widened I guess he expected me to say no "ok let's go" we started to walk into to woods we talked for a few minutes then there was silence not awkward silence just normal silence until bill broke it "hang on" you looked at him "wha-" you couldn't finish because bill picked you up and started to float into the sky you being scared of heights healed on for dear life "ok look" bill said "n-n-no it's t-to high" you said "y/n I got you I would never let you go trust me" you got the courage to look and what you saw was amazing it was a view of the mountains and gravity falls "wow" you said you where to busy looking at the view to notice bill staring at you.

A/n
Sorry for not updating in a while I've been busy but I'm trying to update more often and I don't care if no one likes this book I'm still going to write it