Dumd triangle

I was going to update yesterday but my area had a power outage and I had no wifi  or power for hours 😩the video above is just a funny video I like

Y/n pov
I was cooking breakfast because mum was still in bed I was half way through cooking it when I heard someone laughing "what you cooking kid" I froze and mumbled "not you again" I turned around bill smirked "come I know your nicer than that kid" I groaned "i'm not a kid you stupid dumb idiotic triangle i'm 16 years old" bill smirked and chuckled "wow you got some hard comebacks KID" bill smiled because he said kid loud to annoy me I rolled my eyes "if your trying to get me annoy it's not gonna work bill I'm not like other people" "oh how so" bill asked you rolled your eyes "like I'd tell you" bill smirked "ok I'll find out eventually" "yeah right" I replied back I took my breakfast and sat on the couch bill followed unfortunately "so you gonna tell me what you make kid" you sighed "pancakes" 'god I hate this triangle' bill smiled "that's nice and not so nice what you just thought" your eyes widened "wait how did you" "I can read people's minds kid what do think I am a dumb triangle with one eye and a top hat and bow and arms and legs" "actually I did and you are a dumb triangle" I said while smiling bill chuckled "well cya kid" with a flash of light he was gone and I was happy.

The day went pretty fast I went into town and looked around at the moment I'm on my bed listening to music on my phone I started to hum the tune and then started to sing it what I didn't know was a triangle was spying on me