Hard times 2

This chapter involves depression and attempted suicide in it so read at your own risk I just wrote how I was feeling at the time 😢❤️

Y/n pov
I was sitting on my bed still crying after bill left I don't know why he left like that sure the hug was surprising but l liked it. I continued to cry until I got a message from my "friends" in a group chat they were and sending stuff like "kill your self" and "everyone hates you" I took there advice and and grabbed a razor and put it against my arm and cut myself once I did it again and it started to make me feel kinda better then all of a sudden the razor was ripped out of my hand I looked up and saw bill "BILL" I saw worry in he's eye "y/n what are you doing?" I started to cry "killing my self because everyone I know is leaving me" I showed him my phone and the messages my friends sent me he sat next to me I looked away from him out my window "y/n look at me" I turned my head and saw a boy with golden hair and a formal outfit on with a brick pattern on the bottom of it "w-what bill?" He chuckled a bit "hi" my eyes widened "what happened to you" "I don't know but it feels weird " I laughed and he smiled "see there's the laugh I like to see don't let those other meat sacks make you harm yourself ever again ok" I nodded and hugged him he gasped "this is for before" I said and I felt him hug me back. We talked for hours I told bill about all the stuff me and my friends did at my old school like how once we put confetti on the fan on the roof so when the teacher turned it on and the tiny pieces of paper went everywhere and no one new we did it he got a good laugh at that "I herd you singing the other day can you do it again" bill said I shook my head no" please please please" I sighed "fine" I thought of a song and started to sing he looked at me when I finished bill was looking at me amazed "what? I'm not that good" I said bills eyes widened "it was amazing" I sighed "ok whatever you think well I'm going to bed" bill nodded and left I got into bed and fell asleep.