The Bet

Bell rang loudly in the coffee shop indicating someone entered the shop.

People in the shop ignore the new customer but 10 pair of eyes were focused on the new arrival.

Most of them had annoyed or bored expression on their faces.

" You are late " a guy with jet balck hair spoke up first, annoyance clearly laced in his voice.

" I know " the new arrival replied dismissively while sitting in the table with his 5 friends.

" For God's sake Wonho can't you at least be on time once in your life time. I mean for 35 min and 31 seconds we were waiting for your sorry ass to arrive." The boy with pink hair exclaimed narrowing his eyes.

" Alright ,aright . I had some business to finish okay. You don't have to shout like that kihyunnie . I won't be late next time ." wonho said in defense holding his hands up.

" Business?? You had to deal with some business? You don't own a company as I know. Wait, did your parents hand over the business to you? You should have told us earlier so we could have arrange a party
and - "

A sound of slap echoed through the shop.

" What the heck ! Kihyun " Shownu said rubbing his hand.

" Mind your language big guy, kids are here."

Some groans can be heard from left side of kihyun. He narrowed his eyes at the two owners of the groans.

" We are technically 16 , So we are legally adults. It's not like we don't know words like that." I.M started complaining annoyed for treating them as kids.

" I don't care even if you are 16 or 18 or legally adults. But , you are not allowed to curse until 17. Wait ,isn't it 18 they consider as you an adult ? So then, till 18 you can't do anything bad no cursing , no frickle frackle , no kissing , no dating and many more I can't remember now. I will give you a list later."
kihyun said turning to his left facing the maknaes I.M and jooheon .

" Why the hell - "

" Shut up ! one more cursing jooheon you won't be having your favourite food and no more Americano in the morning - " I.M opened his mouth to say something but kihyun beats him
"- and same goes for you Changkyun "
kihyun finished raising his voice daring them to say more.

" Yes, mommy " they both replied at the same time adding some sarcastic tone at the end and sank into their seats pouting but kihyun ignored it and continue what he tried to say earlier.

" - And are you stupid? His parents are not fools to hand over the business to an idiot like him. Does he even know how to work on time ? No. Does he even know what completing a work means ? No. So of course , I won't be even surprised if they adopt a child to hand over the company. "
kihyun finished glaring between shownu and wonho. It was cleared that he was so pissed off so wonho didn't wanted to get into more trouble .

" I am so offended kihyun. My heart ! Ahh you hurt me." Wonho said dramatically placing a hand in his chest .

In response kihyun rolled his eyes. While others snicker at the two boys.

" Anyways , what was the business? Is it the same business? " the guy with jet black hair spoke up.

" Yeah , you know me well minhyukie" he said patting his friends back with a wink.

" Well , we all know about you too. Playing and fvcking around every one you see. And dumping them right after when you get bored. If its what you mean by knowing your business, well, yes we all know. " kihyun said glaring sarcasm dripping in his voice .