Meeting him

Next day wonho wake himself up early.
He was determined to find hyungwon at school. He even styled his hair to yesterday style ,he liked it. After preparing himself he walked to school.

" Oh ho !!! Look who's coming, The almighty playboy who loose the bet! " minhyuk shouted teasingly when he saw wonho.

" You was suppose to say ' good morning ' when you saw someone minhyuk , like normal people. " kihyun said rolling his eyes.

" Well , anyways you are early . I am surprised " kihyun said eyeing him suspiciously.

" Well .. I was - " he was cut off by kihyun before who could reason out.

" And you look different. " kihyun said again eyeing him suspiciously with soul peircing look from head to toe.

" Ahh! Dif-ferent..? ? " he repeat trying not to act weird in front of kihyun. But he knew it is hard to stay away from kihyun's prying eyes . He is exactly like a mother, always knows if something is up and it take your 200% effort to stay away from him but he is trying his best now .

He didn't want his friends to know that he even dressed himself up to impress someone. Because it is weird even to himself. Normally anyone will fall for him just by one wink and a one praise no matter what he wear. This was different case.

" Yes , different. Different like...mm.. how to ssy it . Like , like you are trying to impress someone." kihyun continued.

Wonho scoff feeling kind of embarrassed himself. Because he do not , repeat DO NOT dress himself to impress anyone. Like never , he was effortlessly handsome and he knew it.

" Omg ! YES. Wait, wait are you trying to impress that hyungwon guy ? " the mastermind of the group minhyuk yelled after realisation hit him.

Everyone gasps. Eyes widen.

" WHAT ? Is that so ? " kihyun half shouted with amusement lacing his voice.

" Wait ! WHAT ?? Noo. I was....I - just wanted to change my style for a long time so I thought of doing it now. So, Yeah ." wonho reason out little panicked trying to convince his friend that he is not trying to impress this guy.

' Anyways how the hell they guess it right was it too obvious .' He wanted to disappear now and just want to find this hyungwon guy and complete is damn mission and end it.

" Aww.. look our lover boy, wants to impress that someone " minhyuk said in a baby teasing voice big smile on his face.

Wonho had enough right now. He knew he will never get out of this for the rest of his life. Best thing is confess the truth and get over it.

" Look okay , you got me. Yes I am trying get that boy alright . I'm going to show you that I can get anyone I want. And that, i will prove it to you guys " wonho said determinedly looking at his two friends.

" I don't think it is a good idea wonho. You are trying to get in to trouble now " kihyun said in a worried tone. He had his brows furrowed. He knew something gonna be off about it . His instinct saying it to him.

" Well , who knows if it gonna happens other way around " . minhyuk said cutting the silence which followed after kihyun's words ,while hitting wonho's nose.

Wonho glared at minhyuk rubbing his nose and opened his mouth to protest but school bell rang loudly indicating that school started.
So they separated their ways.

Wonho who went with mission was looking for hyungwon in his every class, every hallways , even in cafeteria and students rest area and everywhere he thought he could find him but no he couldn't even catch a glimpse of hyungwon. So he thought of meeting him after the school at the shop.