Roses, Chocolate & a Poem?

Wonho was now standing in front of the cafe. He tried to calm down his beating heart. After taking few deep he entered the cafe shop searching for hyungwon.

But he couldn't find him instead of hyungwon he had to face suspicious Mina's face. He gave a toothy smile trying to look nonchalant. In return Mina narrowed her eyes.
Wonho scratch his neck from his free left hand. Why ? Bcz he held a red rose in his right hand. ;)

He was looking for a escape from Mina's boring eyes. He then found a way to escape and slowly backed away to his usual seat trying hard to hide the rose. However he succeeded.

Now he wanted to find hyungwon. To his content he saw hyungwon returning from staff room adjusting his clothes. Wonho watched hyungwon in awe, he is so beautiful; everytime he sees him it's like he finds a new beauty in him every day.

Hyungwon turned his head towards wonho it is more like a usual habit for him. He is so used to wonho's presence in the usual place. Wonho catching hyungwon's eyes send a happy rich full smile. Hyungwon rolled his eyes small hidden smile plastered in his face.

Hyungwon went to take wonho's order with a bored expression. It is like a habit now. No one ever take wonho's order no matter how many free workers were there in the shop. Everyone knew about this little crush, so it was allocated for hyungwon under Mina's guidance.

As usual wonho ordered a café latte and waited until hyungwon's shift is over. He walked hyungwon home.

When hyungwon's house was on his sight wonho cleared his throat taking hyungwon's attention. Hyungwon turned around eyes widen in surprise. He looked at wonho's slightly flushed face who was holding a red rose in his hands.

Hyungwon raised an eyebrow looking back and forth at wonho's face and his hand for few seconds. No one uttered a word.

" uhmm... this is for you. " wonho finally broke the silence.

" For me ? " Hyungwon asked raising an eyebrow.

" Yeah, I thought you would like this." Wonho said scratching his neck feeling shy.

"Ohh..mm.. Just for your information I don't like red roses. Sorry ! " he said with a straight face and left wonho alone.

Wonho was shocked first then after few seconds, embarrassment slowly started embarking his chest. He felt so idiotic. With a one swift move he threw the flower away and went home with heavy steps.

***********************************

" Do you know how embarrassed I was ? I just gave a red rose as you said and he just rejected me. He doesn't even like red roses goddamit! It was so damn embarrassing ! " wonho yelled at his friends in frustration.

After the yesterday incident . Wonho texted his friends in his group chat saying how idiotic his friends are and how stupid he was to believe his moron headed friends . Then in the morning he went to school and burst out his anger on his friends .

" Well, it's not our fault that he doesn't like roses " minhyuk casually retorts not caring wonho's yelling.

" What? You said everyone like flowers ? And red roses symbolise love . So I took a red rose. I just wanted to confess my love "

" He is not a goddamn girl wonho . So he might not love red roses. Is it only red roses symbolise love there are black tulips they are so pretty. Love or not you could give some boyish flowers like them. " minhyuk said shaking his head disapproving.

" Do you like red roses? " wonho asked minhyuk.

" Yes !"

" So are you a girl? "