Epilogue

Hi all my lovely readers !! It's been almost 2 months since I updated. I know I am a bad author! Pls forgive me!ㅜ.ㅜ
And I couldn't believe it's at first this book have almost 1.2k reads and have 135 ♡ . THANK YOU SOO MUCH YALL !! Thanks for reading this.
I LOVE YOU ❤

Idk if any of you is reading this after making you wait this long , but here is the last chapter :) Hope you enjoy!
Comments are always welcomed! !!♡

Wonho took a deep breath to calm down his mind ,beside him hyungwon was tapping his foot , shaking his leg and fiddling with his fingers .

Wonho looked at hyungwon in utter fondness . He is cute like that. But he knew his boyfriend is extremely nervous right now just like him. Hyungwon always fiddle with his fingers unintentionally when he was nervous .

Slowly wonho found his way to hyungwon's hand. Hyungwon was startled at first looking at him with wide eyes , but immediately relaxed seeing wonho's assuring smile . He nodded his head in acknowledgement holding into wonho's hand like he is dependent on him. Wonho squeezed his hand in return.

Suddenly the door went wide open . They both squeezed their hands harder in reflexion .

" He-ey mo-m !!! " hyungwon was stuttering. He can't form any words. He suddenly regret this decision .

It was wonho's idea to finally spill the bean to their parents after whole 6 months of dating.

Wonho's parents warmly welcomed them without any insecurities because they already knew it from the beginning. Not to remind you about all the tips wonho's mother gave him about courting. Hyungwon was so glad how wonho's parents accept them, specially him despite his doubtful thoughts. Wonho's mother is so sweet , understanding lady just like his mother. He loved wonho's mother like his own from the first day he meet her and of course his dad too ignoring his straight headed behaviour.

But introducing themselves to his parents was a different issue. They don't know he is gay meaning that only gay for wonho or they don't know that he was dating behind their back for all this six month . He wasn't planing on telling them yet but because of wonho's constant nagging he decided to do it. Well ,unprepared. Wow! so he was 100% sure this gonna go well. Please get the sarcasm .

But he knew he had to do it today or one day. Better the earlier thats what wonho always say to him. Beside they gonna graduate in 1 month so, they have already decided to move out.

Woow , wow ! moving out already ? Isn't it too early ? Are you kidding me . I waited for damn 4 years for him now i am not gonna let him go like big no. (Hyungwon's saying not mine)

" Hyungwon , you are here. But who is this ? Your friend ? " hyungwon's mom asked which make hyungwon and wonho to hitch their breath .

Hyungwon tried to open his mouth and speak but nothing coming out. He can't even form any words in his mind to reply. So he just stared at his mother. But in the next second hyungwon tensed seeing his mother eyeing their connected hand suspiciously. Looking at hyungwon waiting for a reply .

Hyungwon took a deep breath , he can't form any words right now he is having second thoughts . Nope , he's not gonna tell them just yet . So he tried untangling his hand from wonho's grip but he couldn't move a muscle. Hyungwon started panicking wonho is holding him too tight, he looked at wonho he had an unreadable face. In the other hand his mother was narrowing her eyes at them and their connected hands.