New Plan

Wonho was all smiley and cheery in last two weeks. His friends noticed this but didn't want to ask him because they already knew the reason. He would always run home after school ,always ditching after school hang outs. So they stalked him one day and saw the whole court hyungwon thing.

They noticed that he even has stopped playing around. He will never even try to flirt back when someone wants to impress him. So , they were thankful for hyungwon for making him change his attitude for the first time in this life time.

His friends were happy for that but they was also worried because no matter how many times wonho denied that he doesn't love him ; they knew he has fallen in love with this boy not to mention harder than falling something under gravity.

They didn't know if hyungwon will return the same feeling because he knew wonho was a play boy. They knew hyungwon was a good boy as they have hang out with him some days when wonho was out on dates. So , their only wish was that hyungwon to have the same feelings.

Another week passed with wonho's daily routine. He go to school after school he straight away went to the shop then, stay until hyungwon's shift is over and walk him home.

He was happy with the way things going on. He want this to continue. Hell, he didn't mind looking at hyungwon whole day and walking him home for forever. If it's possible.

When all those nights are filled with hyungwon and when he dream about hyungwon. And when he day dreamed about hyungwon his all pushed thoughts break the barrier and started haunting him all the time.

He knew he had to answer the question. He knew he can't always get away saying it was for the bet ; because he knew , deep down he knew it's not just all about the bet. He liked him. He truly like him. Maybe he even loves him . Whatever it is , he knew he want hyungwon as a part of his life. He wanted to share his everything with him. He wanted to own him.

So , finally after all those doubtful weeks he finally admits , happily admits that he likes hyungwon a lot to be honest.

But , he wasn't sure if hyungwon likes him back. Even after all these weeks it is still hard to understand him. He didn't gave away any hint of liking. He would always scowl when he sees him, acting sassy , trying to ignore him. He won't even talk much unless he feels like it. So , wonho decided to make a new plan to make him fall for him ; for that he needed help.

***********************************

" I knew it ! I knew it ! I knew ittt!!! " minhyuk shouted bouncing up and down like a kid who won an ice cream.

Wonho groaned to himself placing a hand in his forehead shaking his head.

' Tell me why I'm doing this. ' he muttered to himself.

He knew this gonna happen when he decided to get his friends help. But he ran out of options. So one of the best solution was seemed like to get help from his friends.

Before that his 1st thought was searching online or go for online chatting asking for courting tips. But it feels like it wouldn't work because they don't know about hyungwon. How he is or how he acts. He needed the help of someone who atleast knew little about him.

Then his 2nd option was the girl Mina. But it would be so awkward to ask a girl about courting because it's not girls job. Plus it would be so embarrassing because come on, she is a girl, he was a man with pride.

Then his last option was his friends. Because he can't ask his parents about dating tips obviously.

Like ' Hey mom ! dad ! . Can you give me some tips to court a boy. Oh ! Sorry , I forgot to tell you I am kind of gay for him . Not like I'm really gay just gay for him hope you wouldn't kick my ass for that blah blah blah ' Nope not helping.

So here he is , telling his friends his story and admitting his crush. And he regrets it.

" Play boy is in loove ! Play boy is in loove !" Minhyuk , jooheon and I. M started sing song in a baby voice big smile on their faces.

He was embarrassed. Gladly there is no one around because they are in their secret hiding spot. Seriously , did he be friended with some kindergarten kids. They are almost 18 for God's sake. He heaved a sigh.

" Can you just stop it already? Just get over it. I like hyungwon and I need help. So what? " wonho growled annoyed.

" Yes, guys! You need to stop . We have to find a way to help him. You can tease him later now get to work." Kihyun helped in a stern voice which wonho gives an nod in acknowledgement, thankful for his help.

" Oh yes , let's make a plan. " minhyuk said while rubbing his hands and eyes narrowing in concentration.

" By the way who knew, the all mighty Mr. Play boy will need help from this World no. One love guru. "

" Minhyuk , you are not helping. We need to work . I said you can tease him after the work ." Kihyun again butt in.

Wonho can kiss him right now. Kihyun was really the most understanding person in the group. The role , mother of the groups perfectly fits him. He never minded being called mother he just accepted it in a sassy way. He knew how to control any situation. On his side , Shownu is always there to help him, talking when it's needed.

So , after few minutes everything was settled thanks to kihyun's guidance. They decided to have a boys time at wonho's house in the evening.

They decided to search the tips everywhere they could get.

So , jooheon and I.M was send to the library . Does school library even contains these stuffs? Anyways they did actually went to the library .

And minhyuk was writing down his options in a book being the love guru he is, who had never dated .

While kihyun and shownu searched in every websites.

Wonho was surprised to see his friends are actually trying to help him without teasing him to death. He felt relieved. Now he know no matter what happens he could trust his friends . Yes , they are annoying and yes, they embarrass you like no other. But they actually cares for each other that's what he wanted right now.

" You sure this gonna work " wonho said looking at the list for the nth time.

" Yes , I am sure. Ateast one of this have to work. I am an expert don't worry this will work. " minhyuk said while patting his shoulder.

" By the way, I still can't believe when you said you don't have his number. It's been almost 3 weeks ? no, 4 ? " I.M said while leaning against the head board on the bed.

" Me too! " all replied in unison and laughed.

" Shut up ! He is someone really hard to get okay. " wonho said glaring at his friends from his chair .

" Yeah, he is. Just like kihyunnie .We saw how he scowl or glare at you when only thing you do is staring at him for 3 or more hours straight. How do you even manage to drink 3 coffees all day. "

Wonho's mouth hang open. They knew. This bunch of idiots knew .

" Did you guys fucking followed me ? But said nothing or didn't even try helping me tho you fvcking knew. " wonho half yelled frustrated.

" SHOWNU ! "

" Dad !!! "
Kihyun, jooheon and I. M shouted at the same time.

Kihyun glared at shownu who scratched back of his head sheepishly  with an awkward eye smile.

                *************

Next day with all the good luck wishes Wonho went to get the plan to work.

He had a little red rose on his hand when he was entering the shop hiding behind his back.

Hi , hi my lovely padawans .I'm so excited to write this story. Hehe ;)
;)
And I was just thinking should I write a chapter from hyungwon's pov? Do you like to know what hyungwon feels ? What he think about this ? Pls let me know if you are interested :) Don't ignore me okay :(

So... Until the I guess it's good bye. C ya later. Hope you have a great day ♡♡ :)