Rejection?

Hii everyone !!! I am olaf ! I love warm hugs !! \(^^)/ *kidding ;)*

SOO, honeys this is more likely the end (ㅠㅠ) please be prepare for all the outcomes .
So here we go .

Hyungwon locked the door, after wonho went inside the room. After that the whole room fell in to silence.

Hyungwon was standing near the door looking down not daring to make eye contact. He held his head low. He still couldn't face him. But he knew he need to talk and finish this over. But , he waited until wonho speak up first he wanted to hear from him.

Wonho let a heavy sigh escape his. Head falling backwards and a hand running through his head. He didn't know where to start . He didn't know what to tell. But he wanted to tell everything . He looked at hyungwon who had his head hung low. His hair falling in to his eyes covering half of his face. He wanted to remove the fallen hair from his face and to look at the beautiful face hidden underneath .

Wonho make his way to hyungwon. He didn't move away when wonho stands before him way too close looking at hyungwon. Hyungwon still didn't looked at him or uttered a word. He wanted to see his face, the face he missed for so long. He missed his smile even it's not directed at him. He misses the glint in hyungwon's eyes and the way his face lit up when someone compliment about the coffee. He missed his frowns , glares and the sassy comments. Simply he misses his hyungwon. His everything.

Wonho stared at hyungwon's face doubting in his head whether to talk or not . He changed his mind.
Then he slowly placed his hand under hyungwon's chin raising his head slowly. Hyungwon had his eyes closed. Not looking at wonho , pain is clear in his face. Wonho's heart break again looking at him like this. He felt so guilty , heart clenching at the sight.

But wonho kept looking at the beautiful face , which he misses a lot releasing a shaky breath. He was kind of suprised to see Hyungwon didn't look much good than himself. He also had dark circles under his eyes. His face was not like before he didn't see his smile , his face was filled with pain. His lips didn't look healthy as before they were chapped. Wonho had slightest feeling that hyungwon felt the same to be like this, that he missed him as much as he missed him. It was clear that hyungwon also hasn't done well during the past weeks.

He touched hyungwon face softly caressing his cheek. He used his other hand to remove a hair strand fallen in to his face. He felt hyungwon leaning against his hand eyes closed. Wonho face broke into a soft sad smile. His heart tighten in his chest.

" Open your eyes hyungwon. I want to see you , please. " wonho whispered through his waving broken voice.

Hyungwon slowly opened his eyes releasing a shaky breath looking directly at wonho.
Wonho lost himself inside that brown ocean . They talked through eyes ,pouring every emotion they had. It's like a silent language which speak the feelings that are difficult to turn in to words.

Wonho held hyungwon's face using his both hands still not leaving his eyes. And he started, searching hyungwon's eyes

" When I said I like you. I meant every single word hyungwon. Every single word." wonho stopped , closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. This was difficult for him. He was scared , he was scared unless what he see ,he might be wrong. He was scared to let the hope inside him . He was scared.

When he opened his eyes and looked down at hyungwon. He had his eyes closed. It was like he was preparing himself for the worst out come.

"Hyungwon - " he continued.

" I think ... I think . No, I know I am ...just...I , I love you "
wonho whispered the last part but it sounded honest like was sincere and ,he meant every word. When he looked at hyungwon , he still had his eyes closed.