Improvement?

The next day , soon after the school was over he straightly went home ditching his friends after school hang out.

As he promised hyungwon he went to the coffee shop to see him.

Soon he entered the shop the girl who talked to him last time who he couldn't catch her name smiled at him. He smiled back. But soon enough his eyes traveled around to catch the glimpse of this certain person. But failed.

" Looking for him ?" A voice startled him. He looked at his left to find that girl smiling at him.

"Oh! Ah, no.. I mean yes." He replied softly scratching the back of his neck little embarrassed.

Girl nodded enthusiastically.

"He is still not here. I guess you have to wait. " she replied and turned around to go to serve some customers who just entered .

"Oh ! Btw my name is Mina. Sorry for not introducing earlier."

The girl turned at him with a soft smile.

" Ah ! It's okay . I should have introduced myself first before. So, I am - "

" Wonho , I know " the girl cut him off before he finished and flashed a teeth showing smile.

" You know? But how do -" before he could say anything else the girl disappeared in his view and now taking some orders from the customers.

Wonho blinked few times confused.

' How did she know my name . I am sure as hell I didn't told her my name. Wait , was it hyungwon who told ? Does it mean he knows my name ? Wow ! Should I ask him about it ? ' multiple thoughts raising in his mind. His heart kind of skipped a beat when he thought that hyungwon knew his name, he felt so happy that his heart swelled at the thought.

'May be he , just may be he likes me? ' wonho shakes his head hard. What was he thinking; it is absolutely normal to know someone's name. Just because he knows my name it doesnt mean he have a crush on you . He shake off his thoughts and searched for his usual place and went there seeing the seat was empty.

' Why am I acting like a girl. God , it's not abnormal to know someone's name. Why am I thinking weird things. This is just a bet why I always forget it and having a crush?! Duh ,I am being stupid but wait what is this all my heart skipping though. And these giddy feelings.' Wonho groaned to himself . He felt like he was going insane with his mind and heart racing with stupid thoughts.

' calm down you both . Now let's focus on a game ' he took out his phone and start playing score hero.

After few minutes passed the bell  rang loudly in the shop. Wonho raised his head taking his eyes off the phone only to find the familiar figure standing on the door way adjusting his clothes. Involuntary a small smile crept into his face. But hyungwon  didn't noticed him yet.

Soon after hyungwon entered the shop he straight away went to the staff room exchanging few words with some of the workers.

Wonho stared at him intently.  He look so beautiful as ever . Today he had wore simple over sized long sleeved shirt with pair of blue jeans his blond hair falling slightly on to his eyes. And his smile making him smile involuntarily.  And suddenlt he wished it was directed at him rather than others. Wonho quickly shake his head off to get rid of his creepy  thoughts.

'It's just a bet wonho. Just a bet. Don't you dare think stupid things' he mentally scolded himself.

Then he noticed that still no one came to get his order. He looked around confused searching for some free workers to place the order.