I meet my dumb relative

Percy's pov

So this is how I die surrounded by a pack of monsters lead by a very annoying old friend that I definitely wanted to see you again...Not

Well you all are probly wondering why i!M in this predicament it all because my new half brother

****************************Flash back************************

I was just getting back from this Quest to have the right to marry Annabeth and it was the 12 labors of Hercules Which was "'""definitely easy no big deal not like I would die I do this all the time ok"""  but to get on track I was looking for the love of my life anabeth.
She was nowhere to be found so I started heading to the Athena cabin Malcolm was up front when you saw me look nervous I consume why but I kept walking towards him when I was near the front porch or patio I asked that you know he said yes she's at the beach but I wouldn't go there if I were you but I didn't hear that last part I walked all the way to the beach kissing turns out to ben that's it that was all I needed it I snapped I'm at the ocean the ocean made a big Kisame in it splashed on them made them all wet Poseidon came out of nowhere but he was about who said Percy why why why would you do that to your brother but then I start string but I was pulse her and I found her doing this he just looks at me sad sad and says son I didn't know then I asked father could you disown me I need some time alone then with the sad look in his eyes you said I beside and here by the song Percy Jackson  as my son.
And then I ran to the Poseidon come grab all my stuff and ran out and then right when I got past the gate a couple miles last night I got surrounded by monsters

************End of flash back**********************
So so now we're all caught up it was it now I was about to hold back my impending doom and just sit there and do and I said something or did something awesome like put my Sword Down and in front of me stood the sky all the monsters were gone and he said later he would say his name is chaos but you wouldn't believe what he told me next.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Well that's the first chapter people I know it might be a little sloppy but parental get better this is my first book after all but I hope you all will keep praying me as it might get better from here because I really thought this would be cool void out
Ps call me  ερυθρός
ALSO I WILL UPDATE TWICE A WEEK MAYBE DOUBLE KEEP READING AND DOUNT FOR GET TO VOTE AND TO do reviews and talk on the message board
Void out