a chaotic reunion

Last time  on Percy Jackson primordial
you deserve your memory
I am Omega void
And chaos is my father
Dudundunnnnn

Percy's POV

So I find out that I'm actually Omega void the lost son of chaos who for some reason was sent to Earth to battle some more but was never returned but I'm here now. But right now I'm heading to my father's office he said someth6ing about an army. And now that's where I'm going I just open the doors against office and spooked the blank 👈 ( insert word of choice) out of father. He said why you do that.

Because I felt like it so he said something about Army earlier oh yes I did you get the choose any number of people did join the army of chaos but be careful who you choose blah blah blah blah I already know who to chose okay

Luke castlen and Zoe nightshade Banica D'Angelo Charles Bendorf Leo Valdez Nico di Angelo Thalia Grace clarisse Rue and Piper McLean and Jason Grace
OK they will be here later go do something.

Thalia's POV.  ( didn't expect that did you )

So I was just sitting here in my mistress's can't till Sun until suddenly this black man with swollen eyes two steps out of the pole that has the same color as the same color as his eyes and he walks straight onto my mistress talks her walks back over to me talks as your mistress would like you to come with me so I come with him right through the portal and then I fall on the ground. Then then I see this guy that looks a lot like Percy but with a hood walk over there's like like 8 other people with us all I know I can even know us Leo making some very lame jokes. But then they got it looks like we're says something very strange hey everyone it's me Percy Danny all your Percy and go hug him.

Chaos POV
so well I just got everyone the proceed past we even explain to them that enough of chaos Army blah blah blah that doesn't mean that that that means that some of them were dead most of you were alive blah blah blah blah blah but mostly they just have to serve me for all eternity. But also you'll meet really like your family here but I also said that there might be more chaos soldiers they'll join your ranks  I even used one as an example  glace Ladon ( an  who is a child of boreas but no one will no in the book for now. ,) but I distress and that's pretty much all and they walked off in different places.

To be continued

Author's note how'd you guys like the chapter sorry it's a little small but there might be another one later most likely and this chapter goes to to be dedicated to JunixBorgeMortera
For the wonderful character of his that's been introduced to all of you now twice void out and if you like the book follow me because there will  be more books in the series is I plan on making this series of books at least three but this is the first one and you can follow me at void_the_primordial on my profile page

Bye peeps