i become a primordail

Chaos POV.  ( Didn't see that coming did ya? )

So Percy just some fell to the ground I went over and picked him up and walk into his bedroom and laid him down.

Then when I was about to leave he woke up and yelled why did you blast me.

Because I felt like it and you deserve your memory and powers.

What?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!????????????!?!?!!!!!!!!!?!!!?!!!!?!!!!

Percys Pov

And that's when I remembered I am the prince of Creation it self and the 2ed  most powerful being in the universe

I am omega void

I was there when the world took shape I was there when the Titans first ruled and I was there though out all of the  Olympians rain of king men ship and I am here now once again.

But dad how did I lose them because if I am a primordial i would not be. Able to lose them.

It was because of me my son the prophecies that you were a part of or part of bigger prophecies one the affect the entire known universe and they all circle around you my son. Don't worry I'll be a long time before before the big ending will happen that's a story for another time but first we must begin your chance training and that was the first time I finally knew that chaos was my father and that I was a primordial.

To be continued

And this chap is dedicated to all of my loyal readers which includes but not limited to

JunixBorgeMortera

SnoKitten

And many more

Ps may be another chap are two later  if not maybe tomorrow
By peeps

VOID OUT