just my luck

Well before we start the story I would like you to say high to your Dedication WilliamPhillips8
For being a loyal readers and for reading not one but both my books thank you
And let's give a chere to WilliamPhillips8
📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Now to are story

Percy Pov
Well I have never told anyone what happens when I go in to this state that is related to the curse the end put on me.
What happens is I am forced to be torchered by the people from my past on earth.
Right now it was Bendorf and Selena torchering me.
What this supposed to do is drive me further to Insanity and it's working.
Here something else I don't say I am on the brink of insanity and it makes me feel depressed because the only cure is to fine my true love and my true love cheated on me so I just suck it up and act like a leader but still I am as fragile as glass on the inside.
That's when I woke up and found something weard with my appearance I had black wings like giant Raven wings. But with blue high lights and they look like a universe was formed within them.
That's when chaos said something
" Omega your awake o my gods you have the wing of the archangel"
" What dose that mean"
" It it means you are ment for something great but   one thing elce there is souposed to be two archangels"
" Well we know I am number one let's wait and find number 2"
But percythe archangel is part of a proficy  that decides the fate of the universe"
" Oh and you will leave in 0 800 hours get pact and ready for your mission"
" One more thing with wigs you get a new domain revenge and a thing to add to your titles the avenger.
Then I walked off to get my stuff pact.

Chaos POV
Well I think I know who the other archangel is my lost son
ερυθρός

( I know I did this in my other book and I'm a author I can't have a character but deal with it 😎)
That's when I made a portal and liked through.
To be continued
Hope you liked the chap sorry it was small but it's just a filler bye.