Wifey!

⚠️WARNING: SEXUAL CONTACT!⚠️

***************

Beys POV

I picked Nicki up roughly gripping her ass and she moaned into the kiss. I carried her upstairs throwing her on the bed, I hovered over her and sucked on her neck. I started rubbing her through her panties.

"Uhhh bey stop teasing" she begged. I slowly made my way down to her pussy. I took her panties off and starred at how wet she was. I spreaders her legs apart and slowly licked her slit.

"Shiiiiit bey stawwwp" I slipped my middle finger in earning low gasp from her. I fingered her and sucked her clit.

Nicki's POV

"Beyyyy baby don't stop!" I grabbed a hand full of her hair pushing her deep inside. She took her out her finger replacing it with her tongue and shoved it deep inside of me.

"Ohhh shi- Daddy you hitting my spot!"

What you want me to do princess"

"I-I ahhhh I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME C-CUM BABY!" She roughly started eating me out.

"What my name?"

"DADDY AAH- SHIT ITS DADDY! YOU MY DADDY!"

"I'm your daddy?" She asked slowing down.

"Yasssss baby mine all mine" I said breathing heavy. She slowly kissed my lips before getting up. She came back with a 12 inch pink strap on.

"Get on all fours now" she demanded.
I turned over on all fours. She smacked my ass hard and gripped. I hissed and gasped as she pushed All 12 inches in with out without warning.

"Ahhh bey slow down" she continued giving me long, hard, and fast stokes until I felt my stomach tightening.

"Ahhh bab- in coming!" I yelled she kept going until I was done, she pulled out took the strap off and I grabbed it and sucked all the juices off. We laid here in each other arms drifting off the sleep.

3 hours later

I woke up in beys arms I went to the restroom took a quick shower and put some clothes on. I walked over he the night stand picking my phone up and and saw I got a message.

From Wifey🙄💍: Picking up food then I'll be home.

Revived at 2:35pm

Shit! That was like 20 minutes ago I put my engagement ring back on. I only take it off because I don't like having it on around bey but she knows I'm engaged. I heard the front door open and close.

"Nika baby! IM HOME!"

Shit!

*********
Thoughts 💗

Sorry about any mistakes! I'll go back and proof read in the morning!

How was the sex scene? 😳