On the run

"Onika COME ON WE HAVE TO GO!" I yelled reloading my gun.

"I can't just leave my mom here!" She cried holding her mom. I could hear the sirens in the distance. I quickly walked to nicki.

"Nika baby we have to go, if we don't it won't look like they came for us, it'll look like we murdered them."

"And if we run we'll be proving them right."

"Nicki do you wanna go jail?" She just looked at me. " Nik you know I love you but I'm not going to jail so make your choice" I didn't like having to make her choose but I'm not going to jail. She looked at me and then her mom.

"I love you" she whispered and gave her mom a kiss and walked toward me and took my gun and continued to walk out to the car. I followed behind her getting in the drivers seat. I pulled out the drive way and took the highway out of town.

10 hours later

We're now in at a hotel in Kansas. Nicki's in the shower and I'm making up a plan and where we're going to go but honestly I don't know. Nicki came out with a towel around her body, I low key wanted to fuck her brains out but this isn't the right time. She dropped her towel and grabbed a big t-shirt and a pair of her Volleyball shorts and put her hair in a sloppy bun. She walked over to me and sat on my lap, I kissed her neck then cheek.

"You okay" she just shrugged her shoulders. I got up and her legs wrapped around my waist carried her to the bed. I walked over to the bed and sat her down before going into the restroom and taking a shower, and looked at nicki she was sleep. I put some clothes on and got in bed and she immediately scooted over to me laying on my chest.

"What are we gonna do babe?" She mumbled.

"I don't know babe but I promise I'll figure it out"

"What do we do till then?"

"I don't know princess" I said kissing her forehead.

"I'll I know is that we're on the run" i said before going to sleep.

***************

Thoughts 💗

Hope y'all enjoyed!

Any request?