Babysitting

Nicki POV

I put Caelum on the couch with his bowl of cereal on the side. He's not allowed to eat in the living room but he's with me so I allow it. He looked so cute so I took my phone out and took a picture for Snapchat.

(Y'all that really is my nephew so any negative shit you got to say about my baby keep it to yourself

(Y'all that really is my nephew so any negative shit you got to say about my baby keep it to yourself. Btw his hair a mess because it was in a pony tail 💗 Carry on!)

Sorry guys I'm Onika known as Nicki I'm a babysitter and I work for Beyoncé Knowles. Caelums my baby, he's 2 and I've been watching him since he was about 8 months. I have a boyfriend but if it wasn't for him me and and bey would be together. We have our times where we play around and end up kissing but I always break it, it's hard not to resist her but I'm trying to stay loyal. But anyways I'll be watching him till 7 tonight and it's 5:15 right now.

"Out" he said pointing to the door. He loves going outside I literally have to drag him back into the house and he'll be kicking and crying.

" alright lets go" I put his shoes on and we drove to the park I parked the car and turned around to him smiling I put a filter on and took the picture

(Sorry had to crop my ugly ass out the picture)

Even though he's lighter then me people always ask if he's mine because we both have dimples. I took him out his car seat and let him run off. We stayed for about a hour then headed back to the house. It's now 6:45. I gave him a bath and washed his hair before laying him down and putting his hair in a ponytail and took another picture of his sleep with his monkey.

I went back to in to leaving room watching spongebob

I went back to in to leaving room watching spongebob. Soon i hear the door open.

"Caelum! Nik Nik!" I heard bey fell.

"Shhhhhhhh! I just put him down"

"Oh okay well how was he?"

"He was fine"

"That's good here's your money" she said handing me $105 since it was Sunday. I get paid 15 day and get my money at the end of the week.

"Thanks Bey"

"no problem." I headed out but when I opened the door it was pouring outside.

"Ughhhh"

"What's wrong?" Bey asked coming out the kitchen.

"It's raining....bad"

"Well stay here until it dies down." She suggested

"Um...alright" I said closing the door and walking back into the living room to watch Tv. Bey soon joined me in the living room in some silk pajama shorts and shirt. Which made her ass look good asf. I was taking glances at her every now and then before really staring at her through the corner of my eye.

"Stop staring you creepy." Bey said still looking at the Tv. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the Tv.

"I don't know who you rolling your eyes at" she said still looking at the Tv I swung my mouth open.

"Close your mouth" she said laughing I did as told and continued watching Tv. I started getting bored so I gripped beys boob. But she didn't no nothing. I gripped her other one and squeezed then both. Still nothing. I started kissing on her neck and I felt her tense up. I started working my way up to her mouth. I kissed her lips but she didn't kiss back her focus was on the episode of spongebob that was playing.

I grabbed her face and made her face, me we was looking in each other's eyes until she smashed her lips on mine going into a passionate kiss. I gripped her neck and deepened it, I straddled her and she hands immediately went to my ass.

I started slowly grinding on her and she moaned. I was getting heated until we heard Caelum crying. She slowly stopped and looked at me.

"You know I gotta go get my baby right" I nodded and move off her lap and she went to go get him.

Cockblocker 😑

*************

Thoughts 💗

Sorry about any mistakes!