Girls Night 👀

Niki POV

"I brought fooood!" My bestfriend Amber yelled.

"Where supposed to be working out! How you gonna bring Wings? And we at a track?" We decided to go to the high school track to get a work out in.

"Look, we eat the wings, wait like 10 minutes then go run it off simple as that." She said shrugging.

"Whatever" I said taking my food out. We ate and talked about whatever until I was this girl. She had blond hair, some sexy long legs,
A big ass, and don't even get me started on her face. And what she was wearing set the whole thing off. She looked good asf.

(Beys workout clothes 🤤)

I don't want to seem pushy by going over there and stopping her workout but I am bout to catch up her.

"Amber I'll be back"

"Alright you done with your fries?"

"Go ahead and eat them you was going to anyways" I took off running as she by passed us. Damn her long legged ass run fast I have to run 10x faster. I got as close as i can before I tripped over my own foot and fell onto her and we got came crashing down like dominos.

"Oh shit" she said hitting the ground. You could hear amber laughing all the way from the bleachers.

"Bitch" I whispered

"Excuse me?" I heard the lady ask with a attitude.

"No, no im sorry I was talking about my fiend"I said before realizing I was still on top of her.
She cleared her throat and I got up and she got up too.

"I'm sorry I clumsy......sometimes" I said hoping I didn't ruin my chance.

"No it's fine I was about to stop anyways" she said while taking her phone out of the arm thing

(Idk what It is but it's like when your running or something it's that thing your phone can go in and it's attached to your arm. Y'all get what I'm saying)

"Im nicki" I said sticking my hand out

"I'm Beyoncé" she said shaking my hand.

"Like I said again I'm so sorry I mean is there anyway I can make it up you?"

"No your good"

"Okay well.......me and my fiends are having a girls night at my place your welcome to come if, you'd like of course. But you don't have-"