Amy #2

A/n this is a soulmate one shot.

P.o.v (y/n)

The same tattoo. That is how it works. You're born with a tattoo and your soulmate has the same one.

Mine is a bueatiful flower. (Pic above.)

I sigh. I walk around the city. Everywhere i look where cute couples. It makes me sick. I'm 24 already and i haven't found my soulmate yet. Even my sister (s/n) has found her soulmate, and she's 12, 12!!! It's annoying.

I walk into the bookshop where i work. It was a little shop, but it was just perfect. "Hi, (y/n)" I look up and see Enma, my coworker, looking at me. "Oh, good morning Emma. How is it going with Leon?" She smiles at me. "We've been never better. Oh and i want to tell you first." She walks closer to me. "I'm pregnant." I look at her in shock. "Congrats, how long?" She smiles. And puts 4 fingers in the air. "4 weeks." I smile at her and hug her. "Cool".

The rest of the day was boring. Nothing really happend. I was about to close the shop when a girl with blond hair and brown eyes runs to the door. " please I need a book and I know which one, please help me. I need it for a friend's birthday. " I look in shock at the girl. "Uhm. Sure."

We walk to the computer. "Oké which book do you need?" She looks at her phone. "Oké, it's a dutch title, so maybe it sounds  weird, but it is ' ik zie je tussen de wolken' from Maren Stoffels." (it's a great book. It makes me cry every time i read it.) I nod, walk to a bookshelf and take the book back to the counter. "That it's then $16,80." She hands me the money. Her sleeve creeps up and reveals the same tattoo as i have.

She sees me staring at her arm. "It's bueatiful isn't it. I never met my soulmate, bit she or he must be even just as bueatiful as the tattoo." I look her into her eyes. "I think that you are the most bueatiful person of the two of you." She blushed and look down. "How do you know?" I smile at her. "Because I know your soulmate." Her eyes lits up. "Really can you give me a name." I shake my head. "No, but i can show you." And i show her my arm.

She looks at my tattoo and back at my eyes. "What's your name?" I offer her my hand to shake. "I'm (y/n) (l/n)." The girl took my hand and shake it. "I'm Amy Nelson." Then she hugs me. "It took you long enough."