Tyler #2

Btw Tyler isn't your boyfriend or husband, but your big brother.
Warning: abusing and the feels man.

You walk around with your teenage daughter Ruby (if your name is Ruby, change it into Melissa.) You take her hand and you guys giggle all the way to the mal. People ask you all the time if you're her sister, but you're her 40 year old mother.

Tyler was with you. It was Ruby birthday last week, so you guys went to the mall to get her something. She became 16 and yes you hade her when you were 24. Her father walked out on you when you told him you were pregnant.

You smiled at your little angel, who wasn't so little anymore, and told her that she could have anything she wanted. She smiled and stars to look around.

You and Tyler trail behind her. You smiled softly at her. When you look around, you see someone you didn't want to see. Jace aka Ruby's father.

You nuged Tyler. "What's up (y/n)." You point towards Jace. He looks up and sees him. "Oh no." Maybe you forgot to mention it, but he also abused you. You were at the hospital at least 10 times because of him.

You look towards Ruby and walk up to her. "Why don't we look into a different store?" Ruby looks weird at you. "Why?"

Before you could answer you hear Jace. "(Y/n)? What are you doing her?" You stand before Ruby so he couldn't see her. Tyler stands next to you. "Hi, uhm... I... Went.... Shopping!! Yeah that is what I'm doing." He rolled his eyes. "Suuuure" Ruby come behind you. Jace sees her. "And who is this pretty lady?" You place your arm around Ruby. "That is our little sister." Ruby looks confused. "What, I'm your dau-uhm" before she could finish that sentence, Tyler place a hand over her mouth.

Jace looks good at her. "She looks a lot like you (y/n). Wait it that...." Before he could say anything more I shoved right past him with an arm around Ruby.

"MOM, UNCLE TYLER, TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!" Ruby yells in the car. I sigh. "That man.... He..... He *sigh* ... He is your father." She looks up in surprise. "Then why didn't you let me talk to him?" I look at Tyler for support. "Uhm..." Ruby yelled again. "I WANT TO MEET HIM!" I sigh. "Where not going to do that." She looks angry at me. "WHY?!" You got really uncomfortable. "Because." She lost her patient. "I HATE YOU FOR BOT LET ME MEET MY REAL DAD!" That's were Tyler loses it. "HE WALKED OUT ON YOUR MOTHER AND YOU AND HE ABUSED HER!!!" You look down. "He did really?" You nod. "He was drunk and he got angry and reacted that out on me." Ruby became quite. "I'm sorry mom." You look in the mirror. "I'm sorry mom and I love you." I smile. "I love you too."