Mark/dark #1

I wake up because of a nightmare. Sweat is running down my face. I try to catch my breath. In my nightmare there was a man in a suit with dark eyes. He was staring at me. When he notices I was watching him, he smiled really creepy at me. He started walking towards me, but before he could reach me I woke up.

I sigh and trow the covers off of me. I walk towards the bathroom. I take a glass and fill it with water. I drink it and place the cup back. When I closed the cabinet see a man in the mirror. I turn around, but there was nobody behind me. I shake my head. I'm really going mad.

Deciding that I can't sleep anymore, I pick up a book and start reading it. But every time I try to focus, I hear someone walking around. "Probably the neighbors." I mumble underneath my breath.

But it become louder and louder. Until it stopped. I turn back to my book, but again I couldn't focus at all. I get the feeling that I'm being watched.

I try to get some more sleep, until I hear a deep chuckle. I turn around and see the same man as I'm my dream. I try to scream, but my voice won't work, because of how scared I am.

"Wh-who are you?" I mange to get out of me. The whole room is ice cold and kind of .... Glitchy? The man chuckles again. "Hi, I'm darkiplier and I'm your guardian demon." I didn't dare to move. "Aren't that suppose to be angles?" His face turns dark. 'They're so overrated, we demons to their jobs and still they get all the fame." I turn away from him.

He sighs. "You have to go back to sleep now. Tomorrow is a bog day for you. Goodnight kitten." And with that he disappears.

I know this one is sort and bad. It's 00.08 a.m and I have to wake up at 4:30 a.m . anyway thank you for reading this and I hope i see you in the next imagine, bu-bye