3

The last week of school finally arrived. Me and my friends were looking forward to Christmas break and of course Yugyeom's party. Although it was only monday school was already slowing down and everyone was really relaxed. Younghyun asked me to come to his house again after school. He promised we'd get some alone time. I was held back after school to talk to a teacher about getting extra maths classes so I texted Younghyun telling him I'd catch up with him and to go on ahead. When I finally left the school I stopped to grab two iced coffees before arriving at Younghyun's.

     I was surprised when Sunjin opened Younghyun's door and welcomed me inside. "Abi! How are you?" I entered the house and found Younghyun and another friend of his, Jaebum, playing Xbox in the living room. Younghyun stood up when I came in, flashing me an apologetic look. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the stairs. "Sorry guys, I'll finish the game later.  I promised Abi." Why had he invited them in the first place? Why were they here if his promise was so important? I pushed these thoughts aside. "I'm sorry Abi, they needed a place to crash for a while but they wont disturb us." I was surprised that when he closed the door he only gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

         I remembered when he was trying to get me to like him two months ago and he would go to any length. He'd get as close as he could, trap me against the wall, look me up and down. He lusted after me so much. It had felt different for a while now, however, he was less desperate for me, less intense, and I wasn't sure I liked it. I shook these thoughts off.

   "so my parents are arriving next Tuesday so I asked them if you could come for dinner on Wednesday? They are so excited to meet you Abi, mom is asking me a million questions."  I smiled, he finally had time for me. "what kind of questions?"