5

On Sunday me and Younghyun went for a coffee. It was the first time I was alone with him without having the boys around the house with us or interrupting our conversations in school. We sat in a quiet corner of Starbucks chatting for a good hour. We decided that the Monday after Christmas we'd go ice skating together because the ice rink only came to our town during Christmas.

             We were just finishing our drinks when Younghyun's phone buzzed. He glanced at it, "Oh Dowoon, Jae and Bambam are at my house, do you mind if we head back?" I looked at him. Again, he didn't even realise it was a problem. He smiled back at me,  "I had fun today." I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "Can't they wait?" I said moving closer to him and taking his face in my hands. He smiled as I brushed my lips against his. He deepened the kiss, moving his hand to my leg before pulling away. "I feel bad leaving them sitting on my door step, Abi. We can still talk just-" I sighed, "Just with them too." He pulled me closer again, "You just like having me alone.." I nodded and he kissed me again before standing up, "come on."

                  I knew he was trying to be nice, trying to look like he cared deeply about our alone time, but as we walked back to his house I realised I had just felt slightly belittled. Yes, I did want him alone, didn't he want me alone? We had had a nice date though so I couldn't stay angry at him.

             Younghyun told me I should call Jimin to come over too to hang out so I did. And I have to admit we had a nice evening. We ordered pizza and sat on Younghyun's floor chatting until late in he evening. I was sure Jimin was still crushing on Jae and caught her looking at him a few times. I honestly don't know what she was talking about arm candy, he seemed to like her too. He kept sneaking looks too and talking to her flirtatiously. They should really get together I thought. We helped Younghyun tidy up his house a bit before leaving. His parents were arriving tomorrow and he couldn't hide he excitement, he hadn't met them in a long time. He kissed me by and me and Jimin walked home.