Chapter 1

I wake in the morning

Tired of sleeping

Get in the shower

and make my bed alone

I put on my make up

Talk into the mirror 

Ready for a new day

Without you and 

I walk steady on my feet

I talk my voice obeys me

I go out at night

Sleep with out the lights and....

I hear my alarm go off, My Hands by Leona Lewis.

Reluctantly I get out of the bed and go the the bathroom to get ready for breakfast. Grabbing my Escape The Fate jacked I head down the stairs to the kitchen.

In front of the breakfast bar is my mom putting a stack of blueberry pancakes and bacon on a plate.

"Hey honey, I made your favorite so you can have the best day today!"

Oh no!, when my mom uses that sickly sweet voice it means someone is getting in trouble, or she is going to say something I will not agree with.

"What is it mom, I know you need to tell me something." Her eye twitches a little and she lowers that huge smile that she has had on the whole time.

"Well, your father got a job in Summer Springs and we are moving tomorrow morning."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE MOVE TOMORROW!!!"

"Well Izzy I ..."

"NO!, I have friends here and I don't want to move!"

"Isabella Marie Stone!, You know better than to yell at your mother." My father walks in from the living room and stands next to mom, holding her around the waist.

"yes, but...." I trail off when my dad gives me the narrowed parent eyes.

"No buts, now apologize." He lightly nudges my mom toward me and she looks at me hopefully.

"I'm sorry mom. I just don't want to move. " She pulls me into a hug and kisses me on my forehead.

"Honey we are moving closer to your grandmother, aunt, and uncle. You know I can't pass up this job. It will be like starting over again." 

"I don't want to start over, I'm happy with my life like it is." 

My dad looks at my mom for a second. "should we tell her?"

She looks at me and then back at my father "I guess we can't keep her from finding out."

The both look at me with ridiculous expressions" While we are there we also want to to be less of a tomboy."

My mouth drops open"WHAT THE HELL!" I can't believe this, my own parents trying to change me.

"Why do I need to change who I am. I thought you loved me." I can't help but wave my hands around.

"Izzy you need to dress and act like a young woman now. We do love you and we just want you to be happy. "

Act like a young woman? I look down at what I am wearing. I see my Black Veil Brides t-shirt, my dark blue jeans, and my black and white sneakers.

What's the big deal? so I  secretly street fight, so I have more guy friends than girls. 

I see nothing wrong with hating make up and I HATE dresses.

"Izzy we leave for Summer Springs tomorrow. Say goodbye to your friends at school. This is for the best."

"Fine!" I leave the room grab my bag and slam the front door."

"Sara when do we tell her that she is a werewolf, and the soon to be alpha is her mate?"

" I think we have to tell her soon."

*****************************************************************************************************************

Did you enjoy?

Please vote and if you want leave CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

There will be more to come.

Thanks for reading!!!!