Chapter 3

(A/N The video on the right is a video of bloopers of two girls cosplaying in XxWeirdWorldProductionsxX on Youtube. They are really funny and if you watch it shows you how crazy the characters are.

I also am not going to put up pictures of isabella's friends because I have been struggling for days on them.)

 I apologize for any mistakes in grammar and punctuation. I hate it and I just try to do my best, if you have any advice then tell me. Also there will be cursing and possibly a sex scene. Finally I would like to say that  in the sex scene my horn doggie-ness will come out.

Isabella's (pov)

I drive in to the school parking lot and see my best girl friends Kate, Jessie, and Maria. I also see my favorite guy friends Jason, Terry, and Mike. I park into they spot closes to the walkway and get out of my car.

I really do not like my school considering all of the sluts and man hoe's we have here. I deal with it by just hanging with my friends. I am really gonna miss them when we move and I don't know how I will live without them. I still have to break the news to them about me moving to some stupid place where they have no funny and crazy people.

"Hey, what took you so long we have news for you." Terry runs up to me and gives me a hug. Soon I am surrounded by by best friends in a bone crushing hug. It was okay until I was unable to get air into my lungs.

You think they would realize that you can only hug someone so tight, but unfortunately that did not seem to register in their brains. Well that's what you get for making friends with thick skulls, I can't really say anything considering the fact that I love them like family.

"What's the news? I have high hopes that it does not make moving away from them even worse. I can't believe they decided to spring this on me today. I really hate my school but I will miss messing with the sluts and man hoe's. 

"Well apparently the little bitches Kate,  and Jessie are moving to Summer Springs  away from us sexy man people." Mike the crazy squirrel ninja says in a weird crazy ghetto voice. I am so fucking happy that I will not be going alone. (Stripper dance for a minute.)

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING AND WHY?. Sometimes they  say the same thing at the same time and it scares me. It is okay to have friends that scare you as long as they don't go crazy for real killer on you. 

"I am moving to Summer Springs too unfortunatley.My parents told me this morning.And I will miss you crazy horn dogs so much." I will make sure I am able to visit them soon, so they won't forget us. I will be pretty hard to forget four extremely weird, crazy, obnoxious girls.

"OMG!OMG!OMG!, Dudes I cannot breathe Get off of me." The guys all blush and let go. We all laugh and turn into our extremely crazy ways. There is absolutely no reason to give us weird looks but we love the ones we get anyway.

Jason: "You know you like kinky hug orgies. We know you are into stuff like that, P.S. I know you want some sexy cow man." In his mind I think that made so much sense, but lossed some of its sexy on the way out.

" I have absolutley no idea what a sexy cow man is. I mean what does a sexy cow man look like?" Sometimes I wonder where we come up with this kind of stuff.

Terry:" Yeah sexy cow men make you want to sext us guys, you know because we are sexy smexy". I give terry a look and he puts on a stupid smirk and goes." Yeah, I just made that up."

Kate:" Yes! sexy cow men do turn us on and make us want to sext you! Kate immediately starts rubbing on Mike, making him cringe and make a horrified face.I have never had so much fun because every day it's the same but different. Same order different or same jokes.

Mike: "Rape! Rape! she wants my smexyness!!!!! No, I don't want this because you are nasty minded". A group of the school sluts walk past staring at us like we have lost our minds.

Maria: Hahahahaha!!! they think you are a crazy bitch. Wait... You are!" It surprises me that the preppy girls and self-absorbed guys don't get that when we insult each other we aren't mad but weird. I guess it takes a lot of brains to notice that we hang out togeather everyday.

If you are thinking that are parents tried to send us to the crazy house you are sadly mistaken. Our parents love us and they actually go along with the crazy time to time. It really is fun to watch reactions of the people who think were weird. I mean we are but what can I say, they need us. Where would they be without funny youtube videos.

 Dad (pov)

"Honey I need to talk to you about something important." I hope Sara can just accept this and help our daughter get her mate, and a happy life. I love my wife and she couldn't be a better mother when  it comes to Isabella, but when she gets upset you had better run and hide.

"Yes dear, I was just packing up Isabella's stuff for the move. There is nothing like using werewolf strength to speed things up a little.Are you okay? Is something wrong?"One of the many things I find cute  about my Sara is that she is worries a lot. I used to worry about wether or not I would lose her to another wolf.

"Uh honey you should unpack the boxes. My friend the soon tso be retired Alpha of the Fire Wolf pack  has decided that the girls will be staying here for a while, and their mates, you, I, the other parents, and the Alpha couple will be watching the  behavior in wolf form." I know that it seems a bit much but I want my baby to be happy. It also helps so that if I or the other parents need to rip out  a throat we have no problems.

" I can't believe I packed all her stuff and have to unpack and put everything back. I am happy that their mates are on their way but know this, if those boys so much as make my babies cry or hurt just a little bit I will immediately kill those bastards. Now if you will be so kind as to help me unpack Izzy's room.

That was both scary and sexy. Nothing like a overprotective mother to make you hot and ready to go.  Mate I suggest that you keep your dirty little thoughts to yourself our her room won't be finnished.(sara)"All right just let me txt Izzy and tell her we aren't moving tomorrow.(James)"