Chapter 5

So if you have been reading this story you know that I have not updated in a while. That was because I felt that no one was interested in it. I want to again thank those who got me back in to it. So this chapter is going to be short because I didn't have much time but it will be longer.

Aiden's pov

Both izzy and my parents, keith, jax, and the whole gang had followed them to a kareoke bar not far from the school. We waited a few minutes and go in through a back door that opens to a hallway leading to a special room. The room is sound proof and has a two way mirror in it. The owner is werewolf and has let us use it to watch the girls and guys as they have fun. When I first saw her I was overwhelmed by my emotions. There were several things going on in my head, and not one of them had to do with her not being in my life.

The looks on Keith and Jax's face showed that they thought the same thing. When you see your mate for the first time you think you could do anything with them by your side. There always going to be there for you no matter what happens.  Okkkkay I think I need to calm down now, almost lost all my testosterone for a minute. I know you gotta love your mate and everything but do I have to turn into a girl?

Izzy's pov

After we sang songs for a while we left to go roller skating at this old place. We love going there because we can act crazy without anybody from our school looking at us like were nuts. One time we went this lady was staring at one of my bestes guy friends and every once and a while she would look away and look back. He kept swearing it was Taylor Swift eye raping him in disguise. He has yet to prove it, going as far as trying to take her wig off.

Sometimes you have to question certain things. I am going to miss my guy buds when the girls and I leave. We made so many memories all throughout our time to geather, I remember when It was spirit week at our school. Monday was Prep vs. Nerd day, Tuesday was Opposite day, Wensday was Redneck/Hillbilly day,Thursday was theme day, and finally Friday was Spirit day. I enjoyed dressing up all those days opposite and Redneck/Hillbilly being the best. How could anybody refuse to laugh when the gang and I dressed up like Ghetto Camo Ninjas?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well that is all I could type today but don't worry I might be able to squeeze a long chapter out during this weekend. If you would like to tell me what kind of twist you would like to see or something you would like to happen,please leave me a message so I can incorporate that into my story. I will pick the best one depending on what you come up with!