Chapter 2

Aiden's (pov)

"Keith, Jax get in here!" My beta and Gama walk in from in basket ball court in the back yard, and into the pack house kitchen.

''What, we were playing a game with a sweet bet." Jax took off his shirt and threw it on a chair with a smug look on his face.

"We have a bet that if I win I get the number of that hot chick he is gonna break up with."  Keith does a perverted humping motion. They can be such perverted immature kids at times.

"Whatever, Listen my dad just called and he said that he needs to talk to us."

"Did he say if it was important or not?" Keith asked me. You think that the alpha being my dad would make them want to stay away considering he can be scary sometimes, but no they stuck by my side.

Keith and Jax have been my friends since we were little, when we grew up they then  became my first and second.

We always got into trouble and we still do, it probably has something to do with the fact that we sleep with a lot of girls and act like the bad boys we were born to be. My mom does not approve of that and she is trying to find our mates.

Well when you look this good who wouldn't want to sleep with us. I have what several girls call a natural tan look, sexy hazel eyes, and I'm 6"1 with black hair. Keith has a  green/hazel eye color, he has no tan, and he is 5'9 with dark brown hair. Jax is a natural tan like me, he has dark brown eyes girls faint over and  black hair.

"Well considering the fact that he told me we needed to get our asses over there.... yes." We head into the parking garage and get into our cars. Mine is an Audi R8 2012, Jax has a 2012 Lexus LFA, and Keith has a Bugatti Veryon Super Sport 2012. Yeah we are rich kids, but what can I say we are from the largest pack in the U.S. the Blue Fire Pack.

My dad is going to be stepping down as alpha soon so he and my mom moved into a house we built a little was away from the pack house. When we got there the door was open and my dad was in the kitchen.

"Hello Aiden , Keith, Jax. I have some very important news that should effect you greatly."

"What?" We ask at the same time.

"Your mother and I have found your mates. We know they are your mates because they have the birthmarks."

"WHAT? WE DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH MATES! I look at Jax and Kieth and they look just as upset with this as me. Why should we stop being with plenty of girls for just one. I bet that she is an ugly mate and then I can just reject her.

Aiden's Wolf

DON'T YOU DARE THINK OF REJECTING OUR MATE!!!!!!! She is the most beautiful mate in this world and she is very talented. If you even try or think about rejecting our mate I will make your life a living HELL! Your ass will be dead meat you hear me?!!!

Keith's Wolf

I am going to tell you this once and only once you even think of hurting our mate, I will make sure you hurt so bad that you don't know what the hell hit your ass. You got that asshole?!!!!

Jax's Wolf

I Love our mate and any harm comes to her and you will have blue balls so bad you'll think your dick is going to fall off. I did not spend all that time to find the perfect mate for you to disrespect her.  I'm watching your ass!

Aiden's (pov)

"Look, We know that you want to go around and be players, but we think that you need to stop, find and be with your mate, and to take over and be alpha, beta, and Gama."

"Your mates are friends and will be moving down here sometime soon. First we are going up there so you can observe your mates.

"We will be observing by wolf form but you have to be extremely careful, their parents and I are not sure wether or not they know about werewolves.

When he finnished I was shaking. I was not ready to give in. "When are we leaving?" Jax asked with an agitated tone.

"We leave tonight and will be there tomorrow. I suggest you all go pack." He turns around and walks out through the backdoor.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # 

Well I hope you liked it. 

I will update soon 

Please......

Vote 

Comment 

Fan.