Chapter 6

I am so sorry that I have not updated but you know how it is with life and being unable to come up with anything to write.If anyone is still reading this I thank you so much for hanging there with me, you have no idea how much that means to me. I know it is short i still have to figure things out, if anyone has any advice i would love it

Izzy's (pov)

I never thought that I would forget that I had to move to a whole new place, but I did. If you have the kind of friends that I do then you can get anything out of my mind. So we are finishing up our weird adventure walking the beach singing stupid songs and pretending to be drunk. We had been laughing when I heard a twig snap. I looked quickly around and figured it was nothing. I mean there are animals that are up at night. It probably is something harmless......right?

Aiden's (pov)

WTF Jax can't you walk carefully? I mean do you want them to find us in this form. They would freak out, would you want to freak out yor little mate to run away.You know that your wolf would chase her until you mated. None of you want that..

Because we are one with the wolf inside we have the same instincts as a wolf would. We have the urge to mark our mates and because to that it really is difficult to have a human mate. There is nothing worse than to tell the person who is supposed to be your mate for life that you're a werewolf that can change back and forth between forms and have them run away. How do you think she would react to you trying to hold back your wolf as he tries to mate her.

Jax- my bad dude, but look at her , I mean...she's perfect. I can't believe how amazing she is .

Aiden-we need to go anyway. lets go back to the house before they get here.

Going to update soon I swear!!!! :-)