Chapter 4

First- I would like to tell you that the song playing is called: I want you bad by-The Offspring I put up the one with sasunaru yaoi in it.

Second- I put just a bunch of pictures of cosplay and anime just to be weird. THERE WILL BE YAOI (boyxboy) IN THE PICTURES SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T WATCH!!!!!!!

Third- Adrian's wolf is named Xander, Jax's wolf is named Matias, and Keith's wolf is named killer. And there have been changes for characters, I had to delete amy and add in Maria, Jessie, and Kate. 

Last- I hope you enjoy this story because I have been having trouble thinking on how to make this great.

Chapter 4

Isabella's (pov)

txt message: 

dad: hey honey just wanted u 2 know we won't be moving 2morrow and that you and your friends should go out to have fun tonight at 9 because your mom and I will be having guests over and I know you don't like dinner parties.

izzy: kk are we still moving though.

dad: yes, I know u don't want 2 but we are

izzy: fine, are you going to give me money to go out?XP

dad: sure, how much do you need? and where are you gonna be at?

izzy: jus give me 50. we will walk around an find something.

dad: ok bye

izzy: bye

At least I have my girls going with me. I wonder if they are going for the same thing. I could not make it without some of my friends.We are the crazy people that get mean and rude looks for being weird and crazy. Every time we leave the mall we do it laughing like idiots because of the stupid crap we just did. The guys might try on and model bras and underwear from Victoria Secret. The girls and I would randomly eye rape random strangers and just die laughing at what they do. Some people turn around and walk faster, some just look at us crazy. I am kind of looking forward to doing that in the new place.

Aiden's (pov)

It is time for us to go and I really don't want to go. I think this is a complete waste of time and who cares about them. They are probably stuck up slu.... owwww!!!! wolf you are seriously getting on my nerves, what is your problem!

(Xander- I have told you before that if you continue I would hurt you. Finding a mate is the most fantastic thing that can happen to any wolf. You should be happy that we will have someone who will love us unconditionally! I have spent a long time finding the perfect mate for us and she has the most adorable wolf I can sense it. I have not seen them but they will appear in our dreams the closer we get to her. You had better hope that our mate can understand that you have been a complete shit head and will save you from further stupidity.) 

Since when has he been all mushy and junk. Did I fall and hit my head when I was drunk and mess up my/his mind? I mean I prefer to be away from that cuddly stuff. I prefer to live by the awesome motto "Hit it and quit it." 

I heard that and I have always been a sensitive and strong wolf and when you mess up with girls I have the ability to fix it. Hit it and quit it my ass you had better not pull that with our mate. Now get ready because I am anxious to see our mate.)

 Fine but I just don't see the point in rushing because we still have to get in the jet and then fly from Florida to California. It may not seem long because of the jet, but it is. Just then the guys come in to my room while wrestling with my older brother Conner, he is 20 just a year older than me. I just shake my head and try to ignore it, I would have been successful if one of those idiots did not hit me in head. I jumped in and tackled them all to the ground and I refuse to get up until they admit that I am the all powerful prince and soon to be alpha and sex god!