Panic Attack

After all the contestants went Master Macarov is going to announce the people who will be proceeding to the next round.
"First is...Natsu Dragneel!"
Everyone cheered to hear that Natsu got first place in the first round. Probably because most bites for him anyways. At least I know I did.
"The next contestants that will be proceeding to the next round is.. Wendy and Carla, Jet and Droy, Reedus, Bisca, and Alzack!" Everyone cheered on the people who were to proceed onto the next round.
"WHAT!!!! HOW COME I DIDNT MOVE TO THE NEXT ROUND I WAS BETTER THEN ALL OF YOU!!" Gajeel screamed from across the guild
"Shut up metal head you were the worst performance the only thing we liked about it was Levy's dancing!" The dark blue hair ice mage yelled back. The comment only made Gajeel yell louder so levy tried to calm him down.
After about an hour of celebrating and talking everyone left to get some rest and warm up for tomorrow's next round. I was about to leave when I noticed Natsu sitting at one of the guilds tables with his head down. I felt bad and wanted to tell him the truth so I sat down with him. Immediately his head flew up.
"Oi, hello Lucy," Natsu said in a deep voice
"Hey Natsu, you did so well today everyone loved your singing including me."
"Really? I thought I sounded horrible."
"What of course not, I think yours was the best performance yet!"
"Thanks, Lucy."
"Hey, Natsu...I have to tell you something about the sign-up sheet."
"It's ok Lucy it's not your fault, Erza told me what happened. At first, I felt like blowing up the old man's stuff but, I wouldn't blame you. Erza said it just shows that you're trying to be a good friend.
"Thanks for understanding and I thought you were gonna mad at me"
"Oh no I'm still mad but there's no turning back now plus there's no point in fighting because it doesn't change anything.
If only he realized that when he's fighting Grey I thought. *sweatdrop*
"So........, Natsu... Are you excited about the next round? Now that you know that everyone loves you and all.
"NO! I never wanted to do this is the first place! (Bangs on the table) I flinch slightly from the sudden outburst of anger. "oh, but you're so good!" I try to yell at Natsu.
He stopped and stared at me and looks away I think I see him blushing...YEA! He's blushing!
I giggle to myself and Natsu must have noticed cause he turned to look at me.
"HEY! What you giggling at Lucy it's not funny!" Natsu complains
"Oh, haha Natsu it's so cute when u blush."
"Stop making fun of me!" Natsu turns away again.
"Well, I have to go get some shut eye. You should do the same Natsu. Don't think too much about it. You will only make yourself even more nervous. Even though there is no need to be nervous cause I mean you're amazing. Bye Natsu."
"Bye Lucy see you tomorrow."
*NATSU POV*
Lucy walked out of the guild hall. I let out a puff of air I didn't know I was holding. I know everyone thought I was good but it doesn't make me any less terrified. I wish I wasnt good so I could just lose the contest and not go on to the second round. That would be so much easier. I walked to my house to find happy sitting on the table eating a fish.
As I walk in and plop myself on the couch. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would rip out of my chest.
I felt hungry but didn't want to eat when happy offered me a sandwich from earlier. I wanted to go to sleep but every time I closed my eyes I find myself opening them again. So I got up and sat up straight. I got a pencil and paper and sat at my desk. I tried to think of some song lyrics for tomorrow's competition. Next thing I know it's 1 am and I'm surrounded by crumbled up pieces of paper. I bring my hands up to my face. A bunch of thoughts keeps swimming in my mind.
What if I can't make up a song by tomorrow.
I'm running out of time!
What If I do finish but it sounds stupid and everyone laughs!
I felt my heart speed up a mile a minute. I could barely breathe. I was scared. Afraid. Terrified. What made it worse was I didn't know what was happening, I never felt this way before. I fall to the side of the of my chair holding my chest.
My breathing got louder and louder before it was the only thing I could hear, my heart pounding like drums.
I try to reach to the top of my desk to lift myself up onto the chair but instead I knock my half filled glass cup. It landed on the ground with a loud smack and it shattered. Water spilling onto the hardwood floor. I heard a thud from the other room and next thing I know I see happy fly into the room.
"NATSU! What's wrong!"
"*Huff* *Huff* *Huff* I ..... I can't... Breathe." I clench my chest as it hurt to speak and took all my strength. I slowly lay so I could lean on the side of the chair to my desk.
"I'm going to get Lucy Natsu so hang on!" Happy shouts as he fly's out the window. I lean to the side a bit and groaned. 5 minutes or so I think cause time seems to be going so much  slower for me happy and Lucy barges in.
Lucy sees me on the floor and comes running over.
"What happened Natsu!"
"I......I don't know.." I try to say.
"Natsu slow down your breathing! Your gonna be ok slow down nice and easy."
She put her shoulder on me and it only made my heart go even faster and my breathing picked up. Cause I start to think that if my song is so bad she might not want to be around me cause I'm an embarrassment to her. And the guild. The one I....love will be gone. I keeled over and start to cough.
"NATSU!!" Lucy puts her hand on my back and yells at happy to find any guild members to help. Happy fly's out the door.
The blue cat fly's in not long after with Mirajane.
"What's wrong!" Mira says out of breath from running.
"I think he's having a panic attack!" Lucy says as she looks at me and then to Mirajane with a frightening expression.