Chapter 19

Chapter 19

{Willow}
.......tap......tap.......tap......tap..........tap......TAP......

what the hell is that?

I wake up to a tapping sound on my window and immediately grab my knife under my pillow. Luis shifts and looks at me with tired eyes. "Willow Tree? Why are you up?" He starts to sit up, but I push him back down softly. "Go to sleep Lulu. I'm fine and I just needed to use the bathroom." I say to him softly and he nods his head before dozing back off once again.

I quietly walk to over my window and open it making sure that my knife is drawn. I look down to see William at the base of the house with a handful of rocks. "What the hell are you doing?! If you would've gotten the wrong window you would've been shot!" I whisper shout at him loudly. He shrugged and gave me a small smile. "I was willing to take that chance because we need to talk. Will you take a chance and come with me? Please?" He says and I lean out of the window. "How do I know that you won't accuse me of still having feelings for Miguel?! Huh?!" I shout at him and he rolls his eyes which are filled with guilt.

"Please trust me, Willow. Aside from that, I've done nothing wrong to you. I've always been by your side and loyal like a good boyfriend should be. I just want you to come and spend one night......just one, and if you want me out of your life after that then that's completely fine. I'll make it like I never existed, but please just stay one night with me." He says with pleading eyes. I sigh and nod my head. "Give me a minute." I whisper before I run over to my closet and grab a duffel bag full of clothes that I've had packed for a while.

I run over to Luis and shake him. He stirs and looks at me with tired eyes. "What's going on Willow Tree? Are you okay?" He mumbles then he sits up quickly. "What's going on?! Is someone hurt? Are we being attacked?!" He asks as he sits up and looks around in alarm. I put my hand over his mouth and make him look at me. "Listen Lulu. Nothing's wrong. I'm going to go to William's house for the night and I should be back tomorrow morning. I need you to tell my sisters that I'm gone, but don't tell them that I'm going with William. Can you remember that?" I say to him quickly and he nods his head.

"I will, I will. I promise. Just let me sleep......you've woke me up twice and I need my beauty sleep. I'll remember to tell your sisters that you're gone and safe, but not with William. Yeah, yeah yeah......." He trails off with a yawn and goes back to sleep. I roll my eyes and toss my bag out of the window. I wait to hear the soft thud so I know that it hit the ground, but I never hear it. I look out of my window and see William with my bag on his shoulder holding it with a simple black strap. "I'm coming down okay? So don't let me fall." I whisper shout down at him and he nods his head.

I climb over the window and shimmy my way down using the windows and ledges. I get to the ground and follow William as he keeps holding my all black duffle bag over his right shoulder. We get to the car and he opens the back door before he sets the duffle bag down on the back seat. He opens the door for me and I get in with a silent nod of thanks. "Thank you William." I mumble under my breath and he gets in right next to me. "You're welcome Willow." He says before he pulls out of my driveway and starts to drive to some place that I don't know......