A bunny costume

Star's POV

I'm going to meet Tom in the underworld. Marco is coming as well. Though Tom doesn't know that I hope is reaction to that won't be too severe. This will be sort of like something to test is self-control. I wonder how he will suffice.

I'm so nervous! I feel like doing something crazy with Tom, should I scare or surprise him a little. I'm going to dress up as a bunny. Now that would be funny. Oh! That rhymed! Tom loves bunnies. But I want it to be big surprise!! Marco... should he see it? Nah! It should be just for Tom.

Hmm where can I find a bunny costume? I'll just have to make one by magic. Poof!

Wow! Now this was not what I was expecting. The costume was so skimpy, it was barely there. I looked quite out of place. It was like a bikini. But more covering, it looked like a Halloween costume. The costume was light pink, the same shade as his little bunny. On the back there was a small white fluffy tail. And on my head were bunny ears that were both white and pink. evn though it was not all that covering it certainly was fluffy.

"Star are you in here-""no I'm not get out!" Marco stared in shock, he had not obeyed my princess orders and stood there staring like he had just seen me in a skimpy bunny costume.

"Star? What, are you wearing?!" "Nothing!" I stuck my tongue at him cheerfully I was bubbling at the thought of Tom seeing me in this!!

"The question is actually, why are you wearing that?" He said breathing in and out in careful quantities.

"I'm wearing it for Tom" I poofed it away, I was going to poof it back for Tom when I got to the underworld. I giggled.

He rolled his eyes angrily.

"Star? How are you remembering those incidents only now?"

"I don't know I think that once it has started it will continuously come whenever I get some element similar to one of those events. The trigger before, was the scent of marshmallows."

"Can you tell me the memories when you get them, I mean... I am your best friend and I bet that when you tell them to someone, it will feel better."

"I'm not sure I want to Marco." I said hesitantly.

"Why?!"

The memories belong to me and Tom; I don't want to share them with anyone else!

"STAR I DON'T WANT YOU TO TALK ABOUT HIM IN THAT WAY!!"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! I TELL YOU!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS GARBAGE AGAIN!! YOU HEAR ME?! I NEVER WANT TO HEAR IT AGAIN!"

His eyes grew red due to his rage.

"Tom stop get away from me! Stop it Tom! Calm down. I didn't say anything wro-"

"OH YOU THINK SO REALLY!!! TELLING ME HOW GREAT THAT STUPID IDIOT IS! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD ABOUT HIM AGAIN!!" He grabbed my head and screamed at my face

"Tom... please, stop."

"I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND AND YOU WILL NOT!! DO YOU HEAR ME WILL NOT!!!! SPEAK ONE MORE WORD ABOUT HIM EVER AGAIN!!!" He let go of me and threw the table to the other side of the room where it crashed into splinters.

"Do I make myself clear?!" he whispered angrily into my ear

I shuddered. "Y-yes Tom."

He turned away angrily

He glanced back at me, and he seemed to crumple.

He reached for me and grasped hold of me, I didn't respond, he smoothed down my hair and planted a shaky kiss on my tears. "I'm sorry starship," he whispered. He was trembling. He rocked me slowly in his arms, and sang to me; my favorite Mewnian song.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Marcos POV

She fell to the ground. My anger, frustration and hurt vanished (okay... my hurt was still there) I caught her and yelled for Queen Moon, as if they could hear me from all the way there. She burst through the door.

Star had another flashback, if she's not going to tell me her flashbacks; I am going to find out myself. Whether she liked it or not.

Normal POV

Tom had raced to his home in the underworld, when he had heard that star was going to come to him there the next day! He was reeking happiness and excitement. He called Brian and told him the great news. More like he rambled on and on about it. Brian thoroughly listened. Brian was sort of like his counselor/ best friend when it came to listening to him. Tom was quite lonely in his large fortress, and Brian's support and help was quite welcomed.

Tom finished his news and then started crying. His chest ached and he crumpled to the ground with emotion.

This concerned Brian immensely and he rushed to Tom's side.

Toms POV

I told Brian all about how star was coming to the underworld to see him. I am sooo exited I having clean up my room and think about things over and over until my brain hurts. After all this time!! I'm so sorry star! I never meant to hurt you I never did! My stupid anger issues got into the way of my love for you.

I sunk onto my knees in despair. How could I have been so rough on her?

I knew what star had done to herself. She had made herself forget all about our time together. I didn't know why or how. I found out when I had researched about stars reaction around me and her not liking me the slightest bit. It made me sad that she had wanted to forget it. That she wanted to forget me. Though I will try to make sure she doesn't remember all the bad memories that I would like to burn with my own fire! I despise myself so much for being such a devil!!

The next day:

Stars POV

My flashback had thrown me off balance, literally and metaphorically. My opinion of Tom hadn't changed in any way. He did have anger issues and he was sweet and kind. (Author: Darling demon ha-ha (^w^))

Mom says I have to make a royal entrance to the underworld. I can't just use my scissors to get there. But I really don't want to. I want it to be a surprise.

Tell you what... maybe I will go by myself! But my mom can't know I have dimensional scissors. That would suck cos then she would take them away from me. I'll have to say I used her scissors.

But first I'll need to get them from her bedroom cabinet. Yes. I do know where they are, I did plenty of sneaking off before I got the ones I had.

I got out of bed, put on a clean dress and quickly used my own dimensional scissors to get to my parents room, they were still asleep (I had woken up quite early for this, and snatched them off the cabinet. I giggled to myself, I couldn't control myself. Tom was going to get such a surprise. I put my own scissors under lock and key and dimensional scissored myself to Toms bedroom.

He was also still asleep. I magicked my bunny outfit onto myself and climbed into his bed with him.

I was giddy with sparking exitement, but... only till I too, fell asleep.

Normal POV

Tom was sure going to get a heart attack. And a big one at that (^0^)