Extra Extra

My eyes star to open. It is morning. The day which star would come visit me in the underworld after a long time. My heart beats fast at the thought of us spending time together. I take a deep breath of the air around me and I begin to smell an uncommon scent lingering in my room, one which I last smelt when... star... wait star?! I turned to my left hastily and my heart skipped a beat as I stumbled off the bed in a hurry. What was she doing here; it was only then that I noticed the strange choice of attire that she was wearing. Once I comprehended the sight I was seeing. A red hue spread across my cheeks. She looked so... astounding, I could see more of her which I hadn't seen for a long time, she was still beautiful, even more breathtaking than the last time I saw her.

She started to stir. I returned back to the underworld from the mist of my thoughts and started to panic, she opened her eyelids and looked at my awkward state and smiled. I smiled back. Her expression suddenly changed, her eyes widened and she leapt towards me

"SURRRRPPRRISE!!" she yelled.

"WOAH STA-"we both came crashing down on each other.

She looked me in the eyes, "Are you surprised?"

"You bet I am starship."

She got off me and helped pull me up, all while my eyes lingered at the revealing clothes that she was wearing and a blush spread across my face.

She saw it, she saw my lingering stares, and she liked them. She definitely liked them. She smirked at me and looked at me form under her eyelids.

"You like what you see?" She asked me, she leaned closer and closer towards me, I felt buried feelings stir inside me, I started sweating tremendously as she reached towards the waist line of her skirt and slowly started to pull it down. My heart beat rapidly inside my chest and I kept on waiting for

"GOT YA!" Her head whipped back, she let go of her skirt, magicked on some casual attire and she plastered a huge triumphant smile across her face.

I HAD BEEN PLAYED. NOOOOO!! I fell onto my knees in shock. Why?! She came towards me and patted my head a few times.

"Better luck next time kiddo." She said.

I regained my pride and cockiness and got up to my feet with a smirk on my face, "Oh I certainly will, and the next time after that and the next time after the that, and then who knows we'll probably have a lot of grandchildren." She blushed, and then pushed me down the stairs.

Aurthors note: I know it's a short chapter, but ill update a new chapter tomorrow.