Sana x Dahyun [SaiDa] Once mine.👭

Sana.. You are the girl that I love.. I never imagined that this day would ever come. I really wanted to cry. It's like dream that I did not expected to become real.

For a year, you were there, you're always by side at all time..When I'm afraid of something, you were there to support me..

Like when the time that we ride the viking, you were there to hold my hand..

When we walk on that glass way on the side of the mountain in Switzerland.. You're there to support me, guide me and care for me..

Your laughter, is a music to my ears.

The way you looked at me, It melts me..

The way we talk to each other, it's like having a conversation with an angel.

The way you walk...

The way you walk on that aisle

I didn't expected to attend this event..

It's like a dream, a bad dream that I don't want to see..

You're getting married..

As much as I want to marry you,but I can't.. Because we can't..

I'm here not because I want to be hurt, which is what I feel right now.

But because, I wanted to support you.

All my life, you were there to calm me and make me safe, even you yourself can't protect yourself from clumsiness.

Please remember this..

Even if your happy with him.. I'm still here to make you feel okay, feel safe. I know he can do it...

I still want to comfort you.

Please don't cry. I know we are both frustrated about your arranged marriage..

I still love you..

I know, time will heal the pain that I feel. I can't blame you, we were both suffering from this.

Minatozaki Sana, I will marry you on my afterlife... We will be the greatest couple everknown...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Sorry ;-; ..

Thank you for the reads guys! Thanks for the support! I would really do my best! 😊 again sorry for the typos and grammatical errors.. Hehehe..

LOVE YOU!!❤

--EvilMaknaeXXX