MiTzu (Mina x Tzuyu) The Best Gift

Mina's POV

It was a rough day. Working in an office is also tiring and stressful. I got a lot of papers done so I'm finally going home.

It's weird tho, lately I've been recieving  messages saying thank you and they love me. Weird.. Maybe wrong number.

I looked at the clock, its 11:30.. 30 min before my birthday.

I was going to drive home when I saw a donut store, i was surprised that it was still open so I went in. I bought a dozen then went straight home. The lights were off, I guess Tzuyu slept earlier than before, or she have a plan. Tzuyu is my girlfriend, we live together in a small house. 

If the lights were off at this hour, I knew theres something up. It's 11 min. till my birthday so maybe she prepared something. I didn't went inside right away. I waited until it's just a minute to my birthday.

I was about to open the door, when a girl came out wearing shorts and a crop top with her buns .

"Thanks Tzuyu-yah"

the girl said then winked at tzuyu. Whhaa??? Who's that girl tho?? I was shooked, and why is Tzuyu on her bath robe?! Whaaatt??!

"Eh??" I said shocked. I knew Tzuyu saw me, I'm literally infront of her. She then looked at me went inside then leaved the door open. She didn't even greeted me, or a Hello atleast!

I went inside elegantly fast cuz I wanna ask her.

"Tzuyu-yah!" I yelled calling her. She looked at me sitting in coach holding some book. Is she serious?! Wth is happening?? I'm so confused!

She stood up and grabbed the donut in my hand.

"Let's eat. Love. :) " as if nothing happened Tzuyu??! Seriously.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS NOW TZUYU?? WHO'S THAT GIRL? I WON'T GET MAD IF SHE'S JUST YOUR FRIEND TZUYU, TELL ME!" I said as calm as I can be. Then she just looked at me blankly. She brought the donuts to the kitchen.

I followed her at the kitchen, I really wanna talk to her. I saw her standing while eating a donut. I went infront of her.

"Tzu, let's talk please." I said.

"Love..These donuts are tasty :) " she said.

"Did I do something wrong to deserve this Tzuyu?" damn, Idk but I badly wanna cry. She's ignoring me.

"no, you actually did great in picking flavors, i love the strawberry one. :)" then she continued eating.

Idk but my tears just fell off. I can't hold it anymore, dang it, why am I so soft at this?

*sob

Tzuyu then looked at me. Her face is dead serious omg. She stood up, held both my hands.

"I'm so sorry love. I didn't mean to do it." wtf? What didn't you mean to do?

"What do you mean??" I said confused.

"Can you just trust me on this? Just leave it to me." eehhh??

"Love, look at me. I'm your partner okay? Tell me. What is happening?"

Then she dragged me at our backyard. But before we got out, she blindfolded me. We went out and I can feel  my feet stepping on something. It smells candles here tho.. I'm confused.

"Remove your blindfold Love" I heard Tzuyu shouted from a distance.

I removed my blindfold and I'm shocked! I saw petals in a path way and candles. I saw her standing at the end of the pathway of petals. She's wearing formal and I'm in my office dress.