Chapter 6

I suddenly heard crying.I turn around to check where it was coming from.I saw a little girl crying.My heart broke I don't really like people or anything crying.So I always help it be happy.

I went to the crying girl and said"what's wrong?".She raised her head and said"I c-can't find my m-mommy"she said while crying."How about I help you find mommy?"I said."o-ok "she said."ok but stop crying.Is their something that makes you happy?"i said.                                             

"singing"she said."what" I asked confused."mommy always sings to me when I am sad or sacred"she said."Ok I will sing you song but what song?"I questioned."F-Faded"she said.I started singing.I closed my eyes.While I was singing I didn't know people were staring at me singing.
                                           When I finished the song and saw the little girl smile."Thank you"she said while hugging me."Your welcome"I said and hugged her."DARLA"some yelled .I turned around and saw a woman looking for something . I turned back to the little girl and said"Is that your mommy?"I said while pointing to the woman.                "MOMMY "she yelled while running to the woman."D-darla omo my god don't run away like that.You scared me"the woman said."Who helped you?"she questioned."Him"she said while pointing to me."Thank you so much"she thanked me.   

"Your welcome but keep your daughter safe"I said."Yes thank you so much"she replied then she went to her daughter and walked away with her.Darla waved back to me.I waved back.                                                    

I felt someone tap me one the shoulder.I turned around and saw a woman that looks like she's in her 20's in a black suit.She stared at me."Um hello"i said while waving my hand in front of her face."huh um i heard you singing and I would want you to audition to fantagio "she said.She gave me a card."Thank you"I smiled.She blushed."G-Goodbye"she said and walked away.Why does every girl do that when I talked to them or smile at them.I                      

"Oh Well"I said.I walked home because it was getting late.I open the door and put the keys on the holder.I saw a jacket on it.I guess taehyung home.I went up stairs and open the door to my bedroom.I changed to my pajamas.I got under the covers.I looked at the card the woman gave me.The card said.                                          Auditions are open:                   7:30am-5:00pm.                                             Maybe I should audition.I could be with other idols and I could talk and hangout with taehyung and BTS.Yeah I will go audition.I put the card on the nightstand and put a alarm for 8:00am.I closed my eyes and fell asleep.                               Lisa pov:                                                                     We were practicing on our song playing with Fire.We were sitting down.I got a water bottle and drank it."practicing is making me so tired."said jisoo."Yeah"said rose."I was shocked when manger-mom wasn't mad about m/n and Lisa"said jisoo."me too" said rose.                             Then we heard a ding."Hey guys manger-nim said that we can go home."Jennie said.                                   "FINALLY" rose and jisoo said in chorus.They went fast-speed out of the practice room.I grabbed my things about to leave until"Lisa"said Jennie.I turned around."What?"I said."Do you still like y/n"she questioned.I froze."No"I said.She smiled."Goo- I cutted her off."I love him"I said.Her smiled faded away."Well looks like you have a competition"she said.                                                                     I was confused. "What do you mean?"I said confused."I love y/n too"she said.I was surprised."Wha- I was cutted off AGAIN."y ahh what taking you so much time.Let's go the driver waiting outside."said jisoo."Yeah let's go Lisa"said Jennie.She walked past me.I walked behind her.We got on the car.                                                                                                        We went open the door to the dorm."Goodnight"said rose.We all went into our rooms.I changed into to my pajamas.I went under the covers.Did Jennie always love y/n?That one question that keep going into my mind."Let's just go to sleep.I am really tired."I said to myself and fell asleep.