Chapter 12

I thought both of us were happy with each other.GUESS YOU WEREN'T.                "Oh"was the only thing that came out of mouth."I guess love doesn't last long."M/n I-i am a-sorry.I didn't mean to.It just th-"I cut her off.                                                 "But you did................you  love jungkook don't you?"I asked.She kept her head down.Avoiding eye contact.I put my Hand on her chin,To make her look at me.                                                                                     Tears were streaming down her face.why are you crying,when you hurt me.I wiped the tears of her face."It is okay if you love jungkook than me"I said.Why am I so stupid to think you will love me.She hugged me."Thank you oppa"she said,She pulled away."Jungook you can now get out of the bush"I said.                                                                                            He hesitantly got out of the bush,he was hiding from.Both of them were shocked that I knew he was in the bush."H-Hyung I-i am r-really s-sorry."he slutter."Jungkook it is fine.I rather have people being happy without me the problem than having people suffering because of me"I said.                                                                        He thanked and hugged me."Oh jungkook  you have to follow one rule"I said."What is it?"he asked."If you break her heart,I break every part of you"my voice changed.He nodded fast.i smiled.                                                            "I will be leaving you guys together"I said.I went under the bridge that the park had.I checked if any body was near.                                                  I burst into tears,"WHY,WHY,WHY,WHY"I screamed.I punched the wall with my bloody knuckles.I was screaming with tears running down my face.

I was screaming with tears running down my face

I went down to my knees."Why does life hate me."I asked myself. "Is their something wrong with me,was I a mistake"I whispered.I heard my phone ringing.It was eomma.I picked up.                                                                       Call: Sweetie can you come to Gangnam hospital.                                                  
Are you hurt eomma?                                                      No sweetie,It i-is.                            Who is it?                       I-it is your jobuma(grandparents). I hanged up,No they can't go .I got up and ran toward the hospital not caring if I bump into people or if they are looking at me,as if they think I am crazy.The only thing That was in my mind was  my grandparents.                                                           I quickly open the door of the hospital to find Eomma crying and yugyeom and dad trying to comfort her.,I ran to them."Are they okay"i asked hoping a yes."H-Hyung t-the doctor s-saidT-they o-only have a little b-bit o-of t-time"yugyeom said between his tears.I froze,No no no no they can't leave me too."What room and they in?"I asked."Room 201"appa said.                                                                                                                     I rushed to the room,I open the door to see something horribly.My hal-abeoji (grandpa) and halmeoni(grandma) in a bed with wires around them.They have bruises on their body.I slowly walk over Hal-abeoji.I held his hand"P-Please don't l-leave m-me"I said.I cried."I-I h-have t-to."a rasped voice said.                                                                                                                                I looked up to see Hal-abeoji holding my hand."You can't"I cried out."M-M/n j-just remember we l-love a-and we w-will a-always me with you"he said.I felt his grip getting lighter."M-m/n c-come here."halmeoni said.I went over her.She put a necklace in my hand.                                                                                        "T-this is f-for y-you"halmeoni said."We love you."They both said.Then I heard something horribly,I wished I never heard.                                              BEEP,BEEP,BEEP,BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.The sound that they were gone.