Chapter 17

1 month later~~~~~                                                      1 month has pass,in that month there was a lot of drama.Well the news broke out that me and Lisa broke up and the reason why too.Lisa started to get a lot of hate form our fans.                                                                                   But I told them to stop because i was okay and it had to be done.There are still fans that are still mad.The guys were shocked that me and Lisa broke up because we were looked like we all had everything fine.                                                                                                                                                        

Also because me and Jennie are together and Jungkook and Lisa are together too.But they got over it.I told the band(ASTRO)that what have happen to my grandparents but the other guys.I still didn't tell anybody of the cuts.The guys or the fans didn't find out either.                                                                                                                                      

We worked really hard on this,especially me because while we were working our manger said that I will be in drama that is named"light and darkness".It has me,Hoeseok-hyung,shin-hye noona,yugyeom,kim sae-ron and yoongi-hyung.                                                                                                     We are in our final episode but it was fun working with them a lot.Now lets just get back to the music video.              

                                                    Oh wow I feel like I am filming a blog or a YouTube video.By the way we have 73,726,926subscribers.We are here at the shoot where the music video is going to be.We are getting are makeup done.We are doing 6 teasers first.                                              

To get the fans a sneak peak at the music video.They are going to be us being happy and gaveling fun but a little bit of sadness.We all have different hair colors,I have a dark blue hair color.Wait I wonder how I look with glasses.     
                                                           Sorry about the short chapter,don't hate me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏