He fucking did what?!

"Hermione, Pansy I'm.."

"You better explain yourself Ginevra ! And I'm not kidding. I want full report from the night when the date happen till today when you stole all the spotlights to you and Draco!"

"Yes she's right Ginny! How come you forgot to do your duty here huh? You promise you would do my makeup and hair! But oh where the bloody hell where you huh?!"

Both women looks like they ready to kill me and I sighed dramatically, face palmed myself.

"Merlin calm down both of you! I will explain everything okay? But no judging ! Promise?"

"Nuh uh. You can't make us promise anything Ginevra! You better explain yourself right now!" Pansy folded her hands.

I sighed and gathered up courage to tell them.

"Fine. I'll tell you. That night on date went really well so after that he took me to the manor"

"Come again?"

"He fucking did what??!!"

They both shrieking in unison.

"Calm your voice down for Merlin sake! Otherwise Harry and Ron and all Weasley clan will hear about my sex life!"

"Don't tell me to calm the fuck down!"

"I can't believe it.."

"You both skipped to third base?!!" They both screamed in unison again and makes me rolled my eyes.

"Yes. Pay attention. So after that we kinda.. havesexallaroundmanor" I ended my sentence in two second so they can't catch it.

"What?!"

"Slow down gin!"

I sighed and brace myself for the worst.

"We have had sex all around the manor" I slowly said every word of my sentences until it got into their brain. Their expressions is priceless. They both look at me like I grow a pair of head but then a second after they both giggle like a 16 years old girl.

"Oh my gosh!!"

"Merlin that boy still has power in that sex pistol"

"Shut up both of you!" I blushed badly and I'm sure my face color is now matching with my hair.

"My my. You are a bad girl Ginevra Weasley" Pansy smirk at me

"I can't believe I'm asking this but : does he really that good? And how big is him?"

"Hermione!!" Both me and Pansy shriek at the same time.

"What?" She asks us putting an innocent face.

"You can't just ask that to someone. That's completely rude and wrong!" Pansy explain.

"Yeah but I'm asking my best friend not just someone" she quotes the word someone.

We both rolled our eyes and I choose to answer her questions. After all, this two women in front of me is practically my sister so I don't see why I don't have to answer the questions.