Chapter 3:Almost..

After jungkook and his hyungs and noona moved here....

H:Yah! Jungkook! Since your in 1st year college so we enrolled you into a Arts University here in Seoul you might find her..

Jk:Gomawo hyung!!!

Your POV
Remember what happen to me next?? Well i ran away hehe ..
After 4 days

(Friday)

You: There's no class because our prof . Is sick there's no substitute mom

Mom:Oh really ok. That's good. Uhm Mina can you go to the city and buy me this .*shows what the object is

I just nodded and went upstairs to change ..
~Skip~

Wahhh that's so beautiful !!! Im looking into a live performance i don't know the song but its beautiful in my ears!!!

I continue walking until i got into a shop... There's two-three boys in here ...

H:Yah jungkook-ah your buying the wrong one not that one the blue one...

Jk:Ani! hyung I like the red one best. .

I walked to them ohh they are fighting over an Lego like (An:the toy which jhope likes) i speak

You:you should just pick the blue one... Heheh my opinion.

H:Ung? See she likes blue also !!!

Jk:Fine I'll choose the blue one

Oh he's sad??? Oh no ottoke !!

You:its ok if you choose the red one hehehe *eyesmiles ..its just my opinion though

Jk: Hyung she looks like Mina ... They have the same eyesmile

H:Maybe can we ask her name?? Surname?? Last name???

Jk:Hyung your too much just ask her .her age

H:ok ok..*clears throat.. uhm miss how old are you??

You:Uhmm im turning 19 this year why????

H: Psst yah golden maknae she's 18 ..

Jk:Same age as Mina -yah

You: Uhmm nice talking to you mr.????

H:Jung Hoseok or Jhope you??

You:ahh Kamsa . Till we meet again? Hehehe . Mina is my name

I walked away from them yey i met a new friend wait i forgot to ask his number no !!! I need to go back!!!

I ran back as fast as i could and they're still there i think they are still fighting what color to choose i think... But i prefer both hehehe because blue is my fav and red is kookie's fav color... Where is he now is he still in Busan?? Yeah probably he lives there silly ehehe....

You:Oh Jhope oppa or dongsaeng?? .

H:Oppa ahhah...

You:Im going to ask something

H:sure what is it???

You:Your number please

H:oh sure

Hobi's POV

As Mina asked my number i can see in my vision that jungkook is looking at Mina is he hoping that mina we know is the mina in front of me?? Im getting confused right now guys help...

M:Kamsahamnida!! Hobi oppa!!!

H: hobi?? Hobi is quite a nice nickname hehehe bye till we meet again...

Your Pov

As i walked away from them again i received a text message..

Unknown number

Hey its Hobi!!

Oh its hobi oppa!!!

Should i text him back???

Oh hello! . Did you choose the red one??? .-

Sent

Unknown number

Ani he got the color blue because its Mina's favorite color. not you ok.

But oppa blue is also my fav color
Sent

Let me just change hobi oppa's contact... Hmmmm..

Hobi hobi oppa

Really??

Yeah hehehe

Sent

Hobi hobi oppa

Ok gtg need to find another stuffs

Ok bye

Sent

As i find the shop i was also done  texting oppa.. but the boy beside him seems to have similarity with Jungkook...... Hmmm nahh maybe not its just feeling...
But maybe! He's shy?  Arghh!! Im kinda confused!!!

And now my head starts to ache again ..ahhhh!!

Ahhhh!!!!! -i screamed

Many people looked at me then my vision went black then all i know was a fainted again...

To be continued

Helloo Chapter 3 done!!! Nowadays im sad so im lazy to ud ehehhe i just knew that they are in a relationship and it hurts like hell ahahah ..  let me just laugh the pain...