Chapter 4:Them

I woke up in a black and white room more of a studio.... Where am i???

??:Oh? You're awake already???

You:Are you a ghost did i die???

??:No no im not a ghost im Suga Min Yoongi call me Suga Oppa swaeg

You:Oh suga oppa... Do you know Hobi oppa??.??

S:Hobi?who is that?.?

You:Jung Hoseok

"Hahaha hahaha ",he bursted out laughing i covered my ears because his laugh wasn't that nice."Aii so noisy",i said as he calms down from laughing

S:Oh mian .. you're just adorable...

You:me adorable??? Ahaha no way!

H:Oh Mina yah! You're awake!

You:Oh hobi oppa!!! Why are you here???

H:Im friends with him .hehehe

You:Wah jinjja !! Are you only 2?

H&S:Ani were 7 by the way the others are just outside...

I just nodded in thought that 7 what???

??:Oh! You're awake mi- yah hyung!!!

Namjoon:Taehyung ah *whispers something..

Taehyung:Hyung..*whispers something

I kinda heard some of what taehyung whisper .he said "but hyung she's just pretty though"...and i kinda want to thank him for that ahaha

You:Ah what's your name the one who's whispering right now???.

Taehyung:Ahh me??Im Kim Taehyung or you can call me V

You:Ohhh ok you???

Rm:Na??? *Points at himself

You:Ne ne.. heheh what's your name???

Rm:Ohh me Namjoon Kim or you can call me Rapmon ...

You: Ermm you ???*points at jin

Jin:Uh? Oh im Kim Seokjin.. you can call me Jin.. im the oldest brother...

Then i saw one boy beside him hiding he's like jungkook shy when meeting new girls.. i want to talk to him... Suddenly and i dont know why.. "hey you hiding.. i still see you,you know that right???"i asked ..he answered by just nodding.."somehow you kinda remind me of my childhood friend"as i said that my head hurt again ."Gakkkk!!!! Ahhhh!!!" I screamed and some of unidentified moments flashed in my mind..

Yah Mina yah! Don't leave meee.!!!!!-??

Mianhe kookie i need to go to Seoul but i will be back just wait for me- as i said while crying.

"Ahhhkkk!!!" I screamed as my vision went black again....

"Mina yah??" Someone was calling me.."Mina-yah this is your mom.." oh it's mom... I want to open my eyes but i can't... "mina wake up please."Still mom. Im going to open my eyes in three two one... Finally ... I saw... who are these 7 guys????.... Just kidding im going to prank them
"uhmmm who are you???" I said
"you don't remember me i -i mean us???" Hobi oppa said. I just shaked my head as a response..."Ermm me?? Omma Mina ??"omma asked "Oh omma who are they??"I said ahahah i think im getting them worried... Ahahah I'm going to whisper to my mom that I'm joking only ."Omma im just joking i remember them ..Just play along with me ok??'' i whispered..she just nodded as response."Ermm jinjja who are you.you.you.you??" I pointed them using my second finger ...
"Oh no.. ok let's just introduce ourselves again so she will remember us ok??"Hobi oppa said. They just nodded .."Hi im Kim Seokjin or you can call me Jin im the oldest brother"Jin oppa said."Tss. Min Yoongi or suga swaeg ."suga oppa said he's cold now.. aishh..."Hi im your hope your angel Jhope or Jung Hoseok"Hobi oppa said ."Oh!? Hobi oppa!!!" I screamed .. he looked at me suprised.. "She remembers me!!!"he said what a funny guy .....as he said that the boy hiding earlier like jungkook came to me and said "Ermm hi??. My name is Jeon Jungkook 18 yrs.old the maknae of the group"my eyes widened "Jeon????Jungkook??" I said as i want to tear up is he kookie???.. he just nodded as response... I'm now controlling my tears to not let go.."You??? Ermm what's yo-ur your name???"he stuttered...some unidentified memories pop up in my head...

Mina -yah when we grow up let's marry each other ok??-??

Sure kookie promise me. - me

The two kids locked their each other's pinky and laughed...

"Awhhhh!!"i screamed . I don't know what's happening to me these past days some random memories will pop in my mind... I only knew kookie in that memory ... It's Jungkook ..."are you ok??"he asked..i nodded and he sighed ..."wh-at a relief "he stuttered.. "may i ask you something???"i ask him..he just nodded he likes nodding like kookie when I'm talking to him .. Sometimes "Do you live in Busan??"i started . He seemed shocked??? "How did you know??" He asked "Uhmm nothing nothing"i said .. i decided to prank suga oppa aka swaeg oppa..."Suga oppa right??" As i pointed at him he looks at me with blank face ... He's cold now to me awhile ago he's happy why???. "I remember you .. your the one who laughed at hoseok oppa's nickname.." i stated hobi oppa looked at him i mean glared at him..."yah suga hyung why did you laughed it's cute though.."he said . Suga oppa once again .. again i hear that laugh "aishh oppa so noisy.." i said. I heard Jungkook laughs .. it's same with Kookie . I miss him... Really miss him.... But today im happy to be with them ..

To be continued

Another chapter done!!! Yes!! Swaeg!!! ... So if you might read some wrong grammars in my chaps sorry for that... I'm not that good in English so sorry...