Chapter 5:Getting Close.

As i drink water i looked at my medicine pills.. aishh ... I lost some of my memory it means I got amnesia .The doctor said that this amnesia just remembers what im doing in present but why ??? ... And she said that my memories will came back after few weeks or months i already told the guys about it and they said that they help me gain it again...d*mn it started to rain...they live nearby our house so i can easily come to them.. im scared of thunders though and im home alone my mom is out of town for our business... Helpp....
*BOOMMM

"Omma!!!" I screamed... Someone texted me .. oh its Jungkook

From:Jungkook-ah

Hey still awake???

To: Jungkook-ah

Ne.. can't sleep because of the thunders hehehe.. scaredy cat...

Send...

*Ting ting

From : Jungkook-ah

Want us to come over???..

To: Jungkook-ah

Really !? You and oppas will come here as in right now????

Send

As i texted that I continued browsing the net .. after few moments i hear our doorbell ring..

*Ring ring ring

I guess they are here...i quickly went downstairs

Jungkook's Pov

What!? She's also scared of thunders??? Is she Mina??? I asked Hoseok her name and it is Choi Mina .. my eyes watered ..should i text her??? ... Yeah should really text her...

After a few moments

"Hyung should i tell her??"Taehyung hyung said . What will he tell her??? Aish. Am i getting jealous!?!

"Hey Jungkook-ah..."Mina called me . I feeling my spine startened to you know that feeling i just can't explain it.

"Uh??? What is it??"I answered .Gosh why!?!

"My friend told me when we were kids that someday two hearts meant for each other and will beat as one .."She said i widened my eyes for the 100th time.

"Mi-in?? Min-min??? " I stuttered. I really want to cry now... I just can't..

"Oh.. mian why are you crying did i hurt you???" She asked . She's really mina..

"Don't cry plea-Ahhhhkkkkk!!!!!!!"she screamed
I think she will remember me now.... I hope.... Aish i should get her medicine...

"What happened!?!"V hyung asked...

"Hyu-ng is she Mina????"i asked..

He shakes his head as a sign of
he doesn't know. Yeah he really don't know. We met when mina left .what a pity

"Just tell me what happened!?'' he shouted. It's the first that hyung shouted at me ...

"She was about to wipe my tears then she screamed again ." I said

"Mina-ah where is your pills?" Hyung asked.

She pointed beside her still screaming . No wait she's crying why ???.

"Kookie -ah bogoshipeo *sniffs" she cried.

kookie!?! That's me .... Is she really ???? .

"I -i want to sleep . Guys just pick a room ok just not the one that is beside the wall that's my mom's room. *sniffs"she said.

She stood up and went to her room..

"Yah why did you shout at our maknae huh?"jimin hyung asked

"Aish ohh miane i was just worried" he said.

"Omma!!!!" Mina screamed.

I quickly stood up a went to her room.

She's crying..

"Jungkook-ah *sniffs *cries .im scared "she said . ahhh ottoke!?!

"Oh don't worry im here.Just sleep ok??"i said

She just nodded and moved a little to the side meaning that i should go to her .

"Don't you ever leave me ok??" She said.

"Ah arraso .. just sleep "i said.

She closed her eyes .Wah she's so beautiful. Im a little bit sleepy too but i need to stay awake ..

Im about to fall asleep when she hugged me am i blushing right now??? My heart is really beating fast.

I should just sleep .... night

To be continued

An:

Another Chapter done!

Sorry for not being active here in wp im busy these days so this is the only time im available ..

Lovelots!
Peace.