Chapter 6: Sweet

Mina's Pov

As i wake up i feel someone hugging me.

Oh My God. Its Jungkook !!!! Ahh ottoke did something happen ?? Why is he not wearing clothes??? Ah i mean his t-shirt.... Am i blushing... Oh I remember ahahaha. I screamed and he went here. I told him to stay here... Ok .

"Oh Your awake mina -ah !"someone shouted. Who is it?? As i turn my head to that person jungkook also wake up .

"Oh Good morning mina ya- ahhh!!!" He said . Why did he scream???.Ahh its because his shirtless

"Aish so noisy!!!"i shouted . I hope they stop.

"Mina-ah go down stairs ok ??"oh it's Taehyung-oppa .

I just nodded .. Jungkook is back to sleeping .

"Yah Jungkook wake up "i said while poking him in his face.

"Yah Jungkook wak-ah!!!"i shouted because he grab my finger then he pulled me close to him .

"Aish so noisy" he said . I'm not blushing right??? Not blushing

"Did you do your make-up already what time is it???" He asked. I just woke up! And i don't even wear make-up . It means im really blushing!?!.

"Yah . If i find Kookie I'll ask him to punch you . You jerk "i said.

"Kookie???? " He asked .What does he know him??

"Yeah . Do you know him???" I asked. I hope .. please

"Uhh unfortunately i don't" he said . After hearing it he stand up and wear his t-shirt. All i can do is to sigh.

"Oh. V hyung said to go downstairs right???"he asked. I just nodded hmph! I hate him.

Skip~~

The boys already went home because of jungkook. Its his first day in his new academy.

While i was walking to school I saw my crush . It's Jimin Oppa not the Jimin from Bangtan .

"Hey Mina Good morning " he said. Kyahh!!! I know im blushing and i don't even care

"Hey Jimin-oppa Good morning too"i said. I secretly look at my cellphone OhMyGee im really blushing 0_0 kyahh!!!!.

"Aigoo your so cute. Lets walk together????"he asked. I just nodded then suddenly as he was about to grab my hand someone took it.

"Oh? Who are you???" Oppa asked. I look to that person and its Taehyung Oppa!?!. What is he doing here??? And he has a lace of the  university i go to .

"Sorry . But she's coming with me " he said . And they fought  until i decided enough is enough.

"Yah! You two . I know im disrespecting both of you . But my eardrums is hurting and im going to be late.  Im going to walk on my own bye. " I said annoyed. Aishh

Taehyung's Pov

As i go upstairs i heard movements in Mina's Room. I don't know my feet moving towards to that door i just realized im infront of her bedroom door. I saw jungkook moving towards her .

"Don't you ever leave me ."she said . Aish im kinda jealous ... I wish i was the one who went upstairs .

Our maknae just nodded. We all except him that the girl who said that awhile ago is Mina we just don't wanna say it.

And all i know i was leaving her bedroom door  with a sad face ..
Yeah i know you readers are thinking what im thinking i like mina i mean i love her ... Im just scared of losing her so that's why i accidentally shouted at jungkook..

Fast forward

The next morning ....

As we leave Mina's house . We quickly went home . And i dressed up same as Jungkook and Jimin . We are just u know that thing that we need to do its hard to explain . Just imagine it.

They are so sweet why??? Because they are destined to each other??. Aishh is this the feeling when your in love ??? .

Skip

Oh is that Mina with whom!?!. I quickly ran to her .. a jerk she's with a jerk . I know him his Jimin right???. I pretty heard much about him his a playboy, heartbreaker and his famous also in other universities.

"Sorry she's coming with me"i said . As i glare at him.  We fought until she shouted at us.

"Yah! You two i know im disrespecting both of you. But my eardrums are hurting and im going to be late . Im just gonna walk in my own."she said obviously annoyed at us . I just looked at her walking away why are you so beautiful!?!?.

"Hyung.. do you like her" ..

To be continued ..

Another chap done!!! ..

Im stressed ahahaha. So many homeworks. Byeee need to do them .

Lovelots~~

Peace!