Chapter 7:Her

Still taehyung's Pov

"Hyung do you like her??" Jungkook asked. All i do is to just follow mina not talking to him .

Aishhh!!! Should i tell him??? No no Namjoon hyung might be mad at me..

"Hyung.. Hello earth to V Hyung???" Jungkook asked.i looked at him .

"Do you like her?"he asked again.

"Why?. are u jealous if i like her??"i asked him back.

He just gulped and i continued walking.

Jungkook's Pov

"Did hyung really said that??" I said to myself... Aish

"Yah jimin hyung "i called him
He just looked at me

"Do you think that v hyung likes Mina??"i asked. He just looked away and continue walking .

Where are you mina?? I already found another mina here.But i think its only one person mina here is my childhood friend whom i like very much.

"Maybe he likes her. But I don't care anyway"he said..

I just nodded and continue walking . We're here already

As i and jimin hyung walked in ,I immediately get my schedule Class 2 B?Building 1 oh great.

"Is that mina???" Hyung said..
I looked at the place his looking in the first building???

I quickly run off leaving jimin hyung. He seems strange today..

"Yah! Mina "i screamed . Making her to look back .

"Oh? What do you need?"she asked,Urrmm what do i need to ask again???.Oh the classroom!!

"Err where's Class 2 B??" I asked.

"Its on the left side then its beside the office"she said. I glanced at her whaa she's really beautiful.

I saw a necklace . Its really familiar but i think its mina's necklace. I was shocked.

"Err mina ? Where did you get that necklace???"i asked her

"Oh this?*looks at the necklace,I think i got it from a childhood friend " she said.. oh my she's really mina!!

"Ohh is she/he living in Busan too??" I asked .

She just nodded and said .

"This necklace is from Kookie .*chuckles"she said . Why is she so cute???..

I want to cry but i dont know why did i hug her.

"Uhh Jungkook-ah cant breathe" she stated. I realized that i was still hugging her so i quickly remove my arms around her .

"uhh sorry "i stated.I waved goodbye to her then i quickly find the room that im in.luckily there's room numbers so i quickly found it .

"Haa finally found it" i stated . I went in,Wait the girl i saw last sunday. She's here

"Oh! Jungkook -ah" she said while smiling. Wahh so pretty.

"Oh ! Who are you again?"i asked.I completely forgot her name!.

"Oh,by the way my name is Madison Choi You can call me Madi."she said.So she's Madi i remember her.

(A:You just remembered her because she told you her name AGAIN).

Author -nim you dont belong in the story .

(A:But im the one who tells your story .)

But still author-nim,you dont belong in the story.

(An:RIP ENGLISH)

So Back to the story.

"As i was seeing you where will you seat?"she asked.

"There beside that boy "i said and pointed him.

"Aish.you dont even know him,Come sit with me."She said sounding kinda annoyed.

"Ahahaha,Madi-ah this might sound rude but i really want to sit there."i said while laughing

She just made a pity face . And i just ignored it and went at the back . I chose the sit nearby the window .

As i was looking at the window i saw Mina walking towards where v hyung is .

"Why is she going there??"i asked myself sounding confused.

I decided to walk out in the room and followed mina .

"Kookie -ah!!!"someone shouted. Mina looked back suprisingly.She looked back and wait she fell!

I immediately looked back and saw Madi.

But i immediately looked where Mina is and straightly run towards her.

"Mina? Mina?? ???" I asked her while holding her.

"Jungk-koo-k ??"she asked

I sighed in relief .

"Yes mina this is Jungkook."i said to her .

"My k-o-okie i finally saw his fa-ce"she said .

I widened my eyes and decided to lift her and bring her to the school's clinic.

-FAST FORWARD-

As Mina was resting i looked at her necklace . Its really Mina's necklace i remember giving her that.

"Uh Jungkook?". I looked back and saw Madi . I was kinda annoyed to her earlier.

"What?"i asked her.

"Do you like her??"she asked me.

"What will you do if i do??" I asked her back.

To be continued.