Chapter 9 - Water Fight and Something

*2 weeks later* (sorry if im skipping! :( )

Justin’s POV <3

As two weeks of pure fun went by.. Me, chaz, ryan and zena were getting a lot more close.. We have the best of fun just goofing around in my house and pigging out the whole time. But being with her always made me nervous but I always try to play it cool. The smile she gives me makes my heart flutter, corny but really true.  Ok I think I should stop saying things I like about her cuz I would be going on all day.

Here we are at her home doing nothing. Me and my boys are just playing her Xbox while she was playing with Bubbles on her lap. “ im bored” chaz said dropping his controller and walking over to bubbles. “what if we go swimming in your pool? “ chaz asked. I looked at Zena hoping for a yes from her..

“last one there, pays for the pizza tonight!” she said running down the stairs.. Me and the guys started racing down the stairs but ended up falling at the end of the stairs in a dog pile.. Zena was just laughing and got her iPhone and snapped a picture “memories” she shrugged and started running towards the backyard where the pool was.

Me and the guys started standing up and started racing again. Ryan was last in the pool.. So he’s paying.. She had a beach basketball in her hands and a small net in the middle of the pool. “she shoots”  “she scores!” she exclaimed as the ball entered the net perfectly. “pass the ball” I shouted.. She passed the ball and I just hit it on chaz head, just for fun.. “hey” he shouted playfully splashing water at me.. Zena squeeled because the water hit her too. I just grinned and turned around. She knew better and started splashing water at me first, I splashed back of course soon ryan and chaz started to join in.

She tried running away from us but we followed her anyway and continued splashing water at her. “stop, stop!” she squealed as she was cornered at the corner of her pool. “no!” ryan screamed still splashing her.. “seriously stop” she laughed..We all stopped and just looked at her.. But then she splashed again and this time with water going up our nose. We soon got tired of splashing, Zena went up the pool stairs and headed to a bucket. We didn’t mind her until I felt some water squirting on my back. I turned around to see her running away from the pool with a water gun.Fun.

Zena’s POV

I squirted his back with my water gun and ran away from him heading towards the garage.I t was dark but  I quickly hid behind the curtains in the corner beside the door, I was sure that I wasn’t seen, I’ve hid here millions of times but no one ever found me. As I was waiting for them to find me I heard chaz’s girl squeal and just bit my lip so I wouldn’t laugh.  I just thought about the past 2 weeks of fun and how I started getting close to chaz and ryan, but mostly justin. These past 2 weeks has been fun he’s really friendly and quite charming that its really hard not to like him. I started to think about if Justin ever likes me. But then the fact that im, me, he wouldn’t im sure, he’s just being friendly.

Then, I heard the door creak open, I thought it would be chaz but by the looks through this thick curtain it might be Justin. I held my breath and stood still just to make sure I wouldn’t be found. “Zenny” he whispered,” I know you’re in here” he continued. He started walking around the garage for a while. Then he started heading towards the curtains, shit. He squirted the curtains and I flinched. From now I knew that he found me so I went out from behind it and started squirting him too.

 He started walking towards me still squirting and grinning at me.. I just chuckled and kept on squirting, I tried moving away but then he ran towards me and just kept squirting, and once again I was cornered, I hate this. “ ok enough” he said putting his gun down and grabbing mines and putting it down as well. “found you” he said grinning. “caught me” I replied, we just stood there looking into each other’s eyes. Once again I was lost in them, they were beautiful. I just leaned against the wall behind me and just kept staring. He leaned in a little, I leaned in too. We were so close to each other I could feel his breath on my lips. “I was about to lose my first kiss” I thought to myself. I just closed my eyes and let him do it, cuz I didn’t know anything about kissing. Then I felt his lips against mines in the most perfect way ever. He kissed me and I kissed back. The sparks flew as I moved my lips against his soft plump ones. I leaned away, scared that I didn’t do it right, and he leaned away too, smiling a real smile. I smiled back and placed a gentle kiss on lips again and grinned. 

Then i woke up.

Shit everything was a dream.. all one beautiful dream..

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it :) comments? :)