Sabrina

Sabrina view

The doctors rushed to the room and I was crying the bumped his heart and it still wasn't beating.

Liam's view

I'm running toward a white light and all I can see is flash backs of Sabrina and I.

*flashback*

"Liam get off me"

"I just wanna a kiss"

"We have to get you to the doctor for your check up"

"5 more minutes?"

"Fine"

I loved when I talked Sabrina into make out sessions it was nice. I didn't want to go to the doctor cause I knew what they were going to say.

*flashback over"

I remember that day. It was they day I was told I had a few months left to live.

I kept running towards the light like someone was making me towards it. I then realized what was happening. My life flashing before my eyes the white light. I'm dying! I turn around a start running away from the light and I can see Sabrina crying.

Sabrina's view

*beep beep beep beep*

OMG he is alive I push the doctors away and hug him.

"Why isn't he awake?"

The doctors told me he was still in a coma and they would have to pull him off life support. They said that he won't wake up until he realizing that he is in a coma. When your in a coma you create your perfect life so you think it's real. So you never wake up. But if you realize it's fake your mind will wake up and so will you.

I was worried about Liam. I hope he wakes up. I find out the gender of the baby soon.