Gender

Sabrina's view

I was at the doctor to find out the gender and Makayla came with me since Liam hasn't woke up yet. A few days ago my ex boyfriend Caleb called because he found out what happen to Liam. Talia and him are good friends so I think she told him. I don't care, it was nice to talk to him and he lives a view blocks away from me which is really weird.

The doctor walks in and she puts to gel in my stomach and soon tells me that's it's a girl.

Makayla screams and tells me that I should name her Madi because Makayla really liked that name. I decided that name what be on my list.

We leave the doctor and I have to go to work. I have been out for a while so I got fired as a life guard and I'm now starting my job at Starbucks with Talia. She is the manager so she gave me a job. That baby won't be coming for another 6 months but I'm starting to get big! I hope Liam wakes up before i have the baby.

*after work*

I get home and a few minutes after I got home the door bells rings

"Umm hi Caleb"

"Hi Sabrina I thought I would give you some company in the big house of yours since Liam isn't here."

"That's really nice of you come in"

I didn't really want him to come in and talk I wanted to watch pretty little liars and eat ice cream but I didn't want to be rude

"So how have you been Caleb, you mom it's be married by now right?"

"Hahaha no, I haven't found the one yet. I think I'm really close though"

"Oh do you have a girlfriend"

"No"

"Oh..."

There was a silence in the air for a while until he broke it.

" so how is Liam, nevermind I know , in sorry he is in a coma I know he will wake up and till he does I could help you around the house with the baby"

"I know he will wake up before the baby comes Caleb"

"Well I mean before the baby comes like when you get your morning sickness comes and I'll help you shop and all that"

"Thanks Caleb"

I started to blush but I don't know why, Caleb is being so nice and Makayla told me she thinks he is gay and I kinda of see it to

"To be honest Caleb I kinda wanted to watch pretty little liars and eat a bunch of ice cream tonight"

"Ok I'll watch it with you!"

"Really you don't mind watching a girly show?"

"Naw I want to know who A is!!"

Ok I think he is gay so I guess hanging out with him won't make me feel bad, Liam wouldn't mind.