Caleb

Caleb's view

So Sabrina and I had some fun last night and she got a new job working at Starbucks. It's been 3 months since she hit her head. Liam and getting pulled off life support today and Sabrina now remembers him but not as her husband. As her best friend and she is upset about him getting unplugged. Ok the bright side the baby is going to be a girl and is due in two months and Sabrina will think she is my baby. I do feel bad about stealing her from Liam. I guess it's a good thing since he is going to be gone and I'm willing to be with Sabrina and the baby. I'm taking her out tonight to see the fault in our stars, I guess it's a tearjerker so I can hold her while she is crying.

3 hours later

Sabrina's view

Caleb opened the door for me as we walk into the movie, we get our tickets and se popcorn. It got to the part in the movie where hazel grace is on the phone and Augustus says perhaps okay will be our always? And she says okay and the funny part is Caleb turned to me and said okay. When he said that I said okay but something didn't feel right, I didn't feel like I should be with him at that moment, I should be saying my final goodbye to my bestfriend dying.

I only kept getting that feeling as the movie kept going when Augustus died I could feel my heart break and I somehow know how hazel feels losing her love to cancer.