Sabrina

Sabrina's view 

I started walking down the hall to the room where the support was being held. Once I got to the room there was a circle of chairs and a lot more people then I thought there would be. There were also dads there but a lot more moms. I took a seat next to a lady that looked really familiar. She looks at me and starts to cry. 

"Sabrina?"

"I'm sorry but I don't who you are"

"I'm your Aunt Stella, I heard about you're memory lose and your mom wouldn't let me see you."

"So why are you here? You lost a baby?" I say with my eyes tearing up

"Yes, you actually met her before she died."

"I did?" 

My aunt explained to me that her baby was born with a bad heart, she was on a waiting list for a new heart but she didn't make it. Her heart shut down before they had a heart for her. I told my aunt what happened to my baby and she gave me a hug and said sorry for my lost and I said the same to her. 

My aunt and I decided that she was gonna come home with me after the group to meet Hanna. We talked for a while until the support group guy walked in. We were all supposed to go around the circle and say our name and story. As I was listening to the other people I realized that my story wasn't as bad as their's. Most of them lost their babies because of sicknesses and they lost them months after birth and taking care of them, just like my aunt. Unlike me I lost my baby at birth and I still have one living baby. But, no matter what losing a baby is probably one of the worst things ever imaginable, The support councilor told us that losing a baby can be very hard but most of us women and some of the men are all very young and still have a chance to try again. Now I am not a religious person but the guy also told us that maybe god thought we weren't ready for a baby yet. The man personally told me that maybe it was meant for me to have two babies, I wasn't ready for two babies. After all I didn't even know I had two babied in me. 

The group lasted an hour and a half and I called Liam and told him my aunt was driving me home. 

Liams view

I was just about to leave the guys house to pick up Sabrina but she called and told me she met her aunt at the group and she was taking her home. I had no idea that her aunt's baby died, but I decided to go to the store and get Sabrina come red tulips because they are her favorite. Hanna also needed some diapers so I got her that and a new outfit to met her aunt in. I know I totally sound like a girl but I have been having to take care of Hanna by myself because of Sabrinas depression but at least she is finally doing a lot better. 

I drive up to the house and Sabrina and her Aunt were already home so I grab Hanna and the tulips for Sabrina. I walk in the door and I couldn't find Sabrina. So I called for her but there was no answer. I text her and ask where she is and she replies

"We are in the basement"

I was confused because we never go into the basement. All that is down there is old photo albums that Sabrina's mom gave her and a few of my baby books. 

Once I get down stairs I see Sabrina and her aunt smoking pot! 

"SABRINA YOU CAN'T SMOKE AROUND THE BABY!" 

"I know I can't that's why we came down here" 

I take Hanna and put her in her crib and go by downstairs and bring the baby monitor with me. 

"I'm sorry Liam" she says to me as a tear goes down her face 

"The councilor told us that it could help us feel happier and it recommended it to us" 

"Sabrina I don't care if you smoke pot, hell I will smoke with you but you should have told me so I could have took Hanna upstairs first"

"okay I will next time"

Sabrina's view

I go upstairs and put some lotion and perfume on so I don't smell like weed by Hanna and my aunt does the same. We also brush our teeth and then we go into Hanna's room so Stella could met her. Liam was downstairs making some dinner with us and putting my flowers in a vase for me.