Caleb and talia

Caleb's view

My phone rings and I see it's an unknown caller. So I pick is anyways.

"Caleb it's Talia Sabrina got hit on the head and she doesn't remember anyone but you. She thinks she is having your baby and your married to her. The doctor says all we can do is tell her that's not true."

"Umm uhh so she thinks that we are together?"

"YES! , she doesn't even know who Liam is!"

I hang up on Talia because this is my chance to be with Sabrina, and I'm not going to ruin it. I pick up my phone and text Sabrina.

"Hey Sabrina wanna come over"

Sabrina's view

I get home and take off my clothes and get into my shorts and sports bra and then I get a text from Caleb.

"Hey wanna come over?"

I text him back

"What do you mean? We live together we are married, when r you gonna be home?"

Caleb's view

I get a text back from Sabrina

"What do you mean? We live together we are married, when r you gonna be home?"

OMG I get to live with her to! I text her back I'll be home soon.

I go to the store to buy her some flowers and I got her favorite. Red tulips. Once I get in the car I buckle my seatbelt and start going "home"

Sabrina's view

I keep getting text from Talia and this girl names Makayla saying I'm not married to Caleb and that my forever love is with Liam. I don't even know who these people are! Plus if I was in love with Liam and it was forever then what am I doing with Caleb? Is it forever lasting love? I think not! I don't even know who Liam is.